Payment status when seller on marketplace makes a sale

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Payment status when seller on marketplace makes a sale

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      hemptrado.com
      Participant

Hi,
      I can’t find any option to tell the seller of a product that it has been paid by the customer.
      Where can I find this option?

thanks & rgds
      Jan

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, you do not have to tell vendors manually this!

In general without payment order status keep at “Pending Payment” Status. After payment it change to “Processing”, now vendor will receive notification for this from WCFM.

Thank You

hemptrado.com
      Participant

Hi,
      there is not much information in the documentation, how is the status changed after payment?
      I have various payment gateways and bank transfer.

I also have some more questions regarding the orders screen of vendor dashboard
      Please see the attached image.

1. ‘payment pending/ Zahlung ausstehend’ is only visible from admin backend but not for vendors. ?

2. ‘blockchain pending’ > I installed coinbase payment gateway. Will this word like ‘payment pending’
      status for the coinbase gateway or what does this status mean?

3. On orders screen of vendor dashboard, it has the same description in German for 2 different options.
      the first ‘In Bearbeitung’ > PENDING should be ‘Ausstehend’ and the second ‘In Bearbeitung’ > PROCESSING is ok!

4. ‘In Wartestellung’ > ON HOLD. What does this status mean?

5. ‘Versand’ > SHIPPED should be ‘Versendet’ and also be before ‘Fertiggestellt’ > COMPLETED.
      The order of the status doesn’t make sense!

Thank you and brgds
      Jan

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      hemptrado.com
      Participant

Hi,
      there is not much information in the documentation, how is the status changed after payment?
      I have various payment gateways and bank transfer.

I also have some more questions regarding the orders screen of vendor dashboard
      Please see the attached image.

1. ‘payment pending/ Zahlung ausstehend’ is only visible from admin backend but not for vendors.
      Why? What status does a vendor see when its ‘payment pending’?

2. ‘blockchain pending’ > I installed coinbase payment gateway. Will this word like ‘payment pending’
      status for the coinbase gateway or what does this status mean?

3. On orders screen of vendor dashboard, it has the same description in German for 2 different options.
      the first ‘In Bearbeitung’ > PENDING should be ‘Ausstehend’ and the second ‘In Bearbeitung’ > PROCESSING is ok!

4. ‘In Wartestellung’ > ON HOLD. What does this status mean?

5. ‘Versand’ > SHIPPED should be ‘Versendet’ and also be before ‘Fertiggestellt’ > COMPLETED.
      The order of the status doesn’t make sense!

Thank you and brgds
      Jan

Attachments:
      hemptrado.com
      Participant

Also, You previously said without payment order status keep at “Pending Payment” Status.
      But when I order a product, the status is on “In Bearbeitung”. How can I change this so it will stay on “Payment pending”?

Attachments:
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.