PayPal Email

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      joshua.wine
      Participant

Hey guys I switched from using WC Vendors to WC marketplace and I am having trouble with the paypal email address again. I can’t find where the vendor goes to add their paypal email. I promise I have looked under settings this time.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I think you didn’t setup WCMp Payment yet!

Kindly go through this once – https://wc-marketplace.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-commission-and-other-payments-for-wcmp/

For vendors, it will come under WCFM Settings -> Payment tab as well. Depending upon settings it will have options “Payment Method”.

Thank You

joshua.wine
      Participant

Hey guys I have payments set up for adaptive payments (attached is a screenshot) but no matter what the vendor selects the option to enter their email address doesn’t show up. Even when they click save. I am able to get the box when I just your WCMP’s basic template but I don’t like their template and want to you yours but I can’t seem to get around this paypal email thing. Any thoughts?

You can give it a try if you want: http://shop.hirethehomefront.org/sign-up/

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We are just looking into it.

I know it’s working perfectly with PayPal Masspay but didn’t check with PayPal Adaptive.

Just to mention, PayPal already disabled their Adaptive service, so kindly be sure is this plugin will work for you or not!
      I think you are using WCMp Paypal Adaptive, so please talk to their support once.

Thank You

joshua.wine
      Participant

Thanks keymaster. Adaptive works because all of the transaction go through, as long as the person signed up with their actual paypal email address. The problem is when they need to change it. The field for “paypal email” just doesn’t show up. Could it be a CSS issue?

Simha

Hi,

Yeah, you are absolutely right, it was just an CSS issue.

WCFM 3.3.5 has just released and that has been taken care of, kindly update yours and take a look.

Thank You

joshua.wine
      Participant

That’s it!! You are awesome!

joshua.wine
      Participant

But now even though I can enter a paypal email address when I go in and make a change it doesn’t save for some reason even though I click save.

🙁

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Opps!!! That’s quite strange. Can you please check if there is any error in browser console or not?

Really sorry for the inconveniences.

joshua.wine
      Participant

I got it to work but have discovered what might be the issue. To get any change to actually save user has to hit the enter button while having a field selected. If they only hit the save button the “settings saved successfully” message doesn’t appear. This even applies when they load a profile image. To get it to remain the user has to go down to another field and then hit enter. I tried it in Chrome and Explorer. What do you think?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I think there has some JAVASCRIPT error/issue in your site template, as your described process is not normal at all.

Can you please just take a look at our demo and confirm me you are experience same as in your site –
      http://wcmp.wcfmdemos.com/my-account

Thank You

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘PayPal Email’ is closed to new replies.