Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › Paypal error when vendor tries to pay monthly subscription
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- August 7, 2019 at 9:34 am #75622
Hello, I would like to setup a payed subscription. As I don´t find any option to create a membership product in woocommerce (not shown in dropdown) I tried to implement integrated payment option.
For Paypal the vendor gets an error message at the paypal page and can´t pay the service. Any special settings required?
- August 7, 2019 at 9:46 am #75624
If I try to create stripe I get following error. I created the product at stripe but I have no clue where to add the ID into WCFM.
- August 12, 2019 at 4:06 am #76175WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please check this, how you may get Stripe Plan ID – https://wclovers.com/blog/how-can-i-have-stripe-plan-id-for-recurring-membership-plan/
Do you have set your PayPal email at WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Setting -> Membership (Top bar) -> Payment ?
- August 12, 2019 at 7:13 am #76184
This https://wclovers.com/blog/how-can-i-have-stripe-plan-id-for-recurring-membership-plan/ explains how to create an ID. Like I said I created the product and ID in stripe but it doesn´t mention what to do with that ID. I assume I need to enter that somewhere into WCFM?
In regards of Paypal – Yes, I added the mail address. But I get attached error when routed to Paypal.
Looking forward to your solution.
- August 13, 2019 at 4:56 am #76337WCFM ForumKeymaster
You have to insert that ID under membership manage -> Subscription Tab – https://ibb.co/qpC4nnZ
For PayPal, can you please talk to PayPal support for this!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.