Paypout process question

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      justin.doerre
      Participant

Hello,

i’m currently setting up my first online marketplace. I have a question regarding to the payout process for the vendor.
      Im not really sure how different payment methods work together.

If a customer purchases a item (digital only) and pay via credit card par example. The money will arrive at my stripe account.

1. Is it now possible for the user to request the payout via paypal or bank transfer? Or does he need a stripe account for payout?
      More concrete: Does the vendor need to have the payment method with which the user purchased the item?

2. Do the vendor has to request the money for each order or can i “collect” it in some kind of an total account balance and send the money once to him?

Thanks
      Justin

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1. Is it now possible for the user to request the payout via paypal or bank transfer? Or does he need a stripe account for payout?
      More concrete: Does the vendor need to have the payment method with which the user purchased the item?

– Vendor payout gateways are different than customer payment option. You have to enable vendor payout payment gateways from WCFM Admin Setting -> Payment Setting
      Vendor may choose their preferred payment option form their setting panel. Check this for setup – https://docs.wclovers.com/vendor-payment/
      Stripe is not essential.

2. Do the vendor has to request the money for each order or can i “collect” it in some kind of an total account balance and send the money once to him?
      – Vendor may request for withdrawal multiple orders at a time and you may process those as a whole.
      Check this for withdrawal setup – https://docs.wclovers.com/withdrawal/

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.