PDF Invoice cannot download from Vendor Orders

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate PDF Invoice cannot download from Vendor Orders

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Tito

Hello,

I am having 2 issues:

1) I cannot download the PDF Invoice from the vendor’s orders page, the following message appears “Please contact your Store Admin to enable this feature for you”. But when I go into the WCFMU settings page for the Site Admin the PDF Invoice is already enabled. If I disable it the button disappears from the vendor orders page. How can I enable vendors to download the invoice?

2) In the vendor’s orders page, whenever I click on the vendor ID or click the eye view button, the page does not load and stays in “loading” mode.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

You have to install this plugin for getting PDF.
      https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-invoices-packing-slips/

Can you please send us a screenshot of your second issue?

Thank You

Tito

Thanks! I saw on the admin part of orders that I needed to download the plugin, so now I installed it. However when I create a PDF some parts of text overlap. How can I embed or upload a picture to show you the invoice overlapping?

The Orders View got fixed as soon as I updated the plugin 🙂

Another question, in the WCFMU monitor I only see the “0” for Notifications & Messages, but neither they nor Tutorials, Profile or Logout have any icons even after update. Not in any browser, IE, FF or CH. Why aren’t they showing?

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You can upload image here but then you have to logged in to post the message.
      You may also send us that directly at – wclovers.contact@gmail.com

Just post some Notice and Message to your Vendors as Admin then that count “0” will show the number.
      If you think it’s not useful for your Vendors then may also disable from WCFM -> Settings -> Capability

I think, you theme or some other plugin loaded a very old version of Font-awesome library so some icons are hidden for dashboard.
      Is this possible for you share a test Vendor access with us so we can check that and some fixes in our next version!!

Thank You

Tito Sanchez
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Tito Sanchez
      Participant

Hello again, another issue that came up with WCFMU.
      I have installed and am using the WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin that you suggested. Now I can download the invoice from the frontend, however the PDF file that is created has an overlapping “Points Redeemed” text and the bottom total columns are misaligned.

I’ve validated that in the backend the plugin has correct format both in PDF and HTML and does not have any “Points Redeemed” text. However only when I download the file on the frontend via WCFMU monitor does the PDF have issues.
      I already contacted the WCPI&PS support team and they suggested we contact you about what info and formatting WCFMU is adding to their PDF.

Hopefully you guys can look into this so that the invoices downloaded by my vendors display correctly.

Here is sample output:
      Backend output: https://soyops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/factura-2-backend.pdf
      Frontend output: https://soyops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Factura-3893-frontend.pdf

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the credentials.

We have debug into the issue and it is due to “uaf.css”
      It enforce “avenirltstd” font on all “anchor” elements.

We have added some fixes for this in latest update (WCFM 3.0.2)
      Kindly update yours and check once.

Thank You

Tito Sanchez
      Participant

Hello friends,

I have updated both WCFM free & ultimate, but I still have the same issues:
      1) PDF downloaded from frontend monitor has “Points Redeemed” text overlapping and misaligned bottom column for totals.
      2) Top links in monitor for notifications, messages etc, have no visible icons.

Thanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly do a favor.
      Delete and re-install WCFM Free once.

This will resolve icon issues be sure.

WE are looking into that PDF part.
      Are you using any plugin for Points Redemption? Can you please share it’s URL with us.

Thanks You

Tito Sanchez
      Participant

Hi! I reinstalled WCFM free and yes that fixed the icon issue, thanks! 🙂

I am using the WooCommerce Points & Rewards plugin it was part of a bundle, here is the link:
      https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-points-and-rewards/

Thanks!

Shhiv Narayan

Hi,

Ahh … That’s great.

Thanks for the info.
      We are checking with this plugin and will update with the fixed version within 1-2 days.

Thank You

Tito Sanchez
      Participant

Thanks!
      Looking forward to the fix, loving your plugin.

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

It’s pleasure.

Be sure, that will be fixed by the next update.

Thanks for your patience.

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCfM 3.0.3 has just released.

It’s already fixed that conflict issue with WC Point redeem Plugin.

Kindly update yours and check.

Feel free to reach us anytime.

Thank You

Tito Sanchez
      Participant

Hi Shhiv, thanks for the reply. Indeed I can confirm the PDF invoice downloaded from the frontend is fixed 🙂

Many thanks!!

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Ahh … That’s great to know that it has been working fine for you now.

If you have any further issues feel free to reach us anytime.

We are closing this thread for now.

It will be pleasure for me if you share your WCfM experience with others as well-being
      https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-frontend-manager/reviews/

Thank You

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The topic ‘PDF Invoice cannot download from Vendor Orders’ is closed to new replies.