PDF Voucher Variable product not working.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello wclovers,

PDF Voucher works perfect with single product, but variable product not working at all.

1- It will not send the voucher code : https://www.dropbox.com/s/1men8j84gfwoxbt/Voucher%20PDF%20issue.jpg?dl=0

2- It will ask you to add weight and dimensions even tho the variable product is set virtual : https://www.dropbox.com/s/0lg5w23sw7uxoqh/Voucher%20PDF%20issue%202.jpg?dl=0

3- Some side menus should not be visible while doing same options inside product variations : https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfk1h6oayvpvfhn/Voucher%20PDF%20issue%203.jpg?dl=0

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please create a product from wp-admin -> Products -> WooCommerce default product manager

We have followed same login as there!

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

You want me to create product in wp-admin for testing ? or a solution ?

My vendors want to create in frontend.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

You want me to create product in wp-admin for testing ?

– Just test once.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Okay

d-n-13
      Participant

Hello, I’ve done testing on wp-admin creating products

1- Voucher PDF products translates with no issues.

2- Voucher PDF Variable products translates with no issues.

3- (unrelated bug) Translated products from wp-admin has no vendor and has no way to assign vendors.

4- (Important Voucher PDF feature missing) in wcfm vendor cannot see purchased codes unlike in wp-admin edit product page who has that option. Screenshot : https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1e4klsh8iyi23g/Annotation%202019-04-19%20180730.png?dl=0

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please update WCFM U 6.0.3 and take a look.

3- (unrelated bug) Translated products from wp-admin has no vendor and has no way to assign vendors.

– Well, if you are editing using “WooCommerce Multilingual” edit screen then not possible. But if you edit using WC edit product screen, then you may do this.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hello,

after update still cannot translate single product with PDF Voucher correctly, it moves main language product to 2nd language… screenshot attached.

and for variable product, it’s not working at all, not generating stock quantity numbers and not sending codes to customers.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      d-n-13
      Participant

wcfm ultimate wasn’t updated, will update it and test again then come back to you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Please, Ultimate update essential for this.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hello,

1- stocks doesn’t auto generate when using variables.

2- after update I cannot add product to cart. Before the update i was able to add it to cart but it won’t send code, it sends empty pdf

3- When using variable products, main inventory menu and main dimensions menu should be hidden, because I have stock and dimensions Required vendors cannot do variable products before adding stock and dimensions. Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

1- stocks doesn’t auto generate when using variables.

– WooCommerce does not have any functionality.

3- When using variable products, main inventory menu and main dimensions menu should be hidden, because I have stock and dimensions Required vendors cannot do variable products before adding stock and dimensions. Screenshot attached.

– Hope you have already test from wp-admin -> product manager – WooCommerce does not do that!

Concept is, you have to set global stock, dimension etc .. and those will be applicable on each variations. But it’s also possible to override those at variation label.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Looks like there is no easy solution for this, I will let it go.

Thanks for your help

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Right, no alternate fro this right now.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘PDF Voucher Variable product not working.’ is closed to new replies.