PDF VOUCHER

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      EK
      Participant

Hi,

Your plugin says it is compatible with this: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-pdf-vouchers-wordpress-plugin/7392046

Even they say they are compatible with you. However,

Our vendor cannot see the 3 most important menu in their dashboard using WCFM-U as seen in their video tutorial and documentation . They are:

A. Voucher code –To see how many codes are purchased/redeemed /expired
      B. Check Voucher code — Tab to enter code and check validity
      C. Voucher template — design their own template

This means, they cannot create their own templates as shown in tutorial or manage their vouchers. Can you help us show this 3 menu in their dashboard in WCFM-U since without these the plugin cannot be fully compatible.

I confirm that vendor can create PDF voucher products correctly. However, after order they cannot check how many vouchers are live, expired or redeemed.

Thank you.

AK

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, vendors are not allowed to create template separately. Only Admin may create this.

A. Voucher code –To see how many codes are purchased/redeemed /expired
      B. Check Voucher code — Tab to enter code and check validity

– Please create page using short code and add under vendor’s dashboard using WCFM Menu Manager.

Check this section – https://docs.wpwebelite.com/woocommerce-pdf-vouchers/pdf-vouchers-setup-docs/#shortcode

Thank You

EK
      Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Is there anyway to make these pages only accessible to vendors when they are logged in? I am not willing to allow the public to check voucher codes randomly in the website. (bots try this).

Also the developer of the plugin tried to create a menu link with url: https://www.example.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=woovouchers but your front end manager is not allowing access to backend. He asked me to ask you if there is anyway to make an exception for this url for all vendors which will allow them to create their own templates to offer.

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is there anyway to make these pages only accessible to vendors when they are logged in? I am not willing to allow the public to check voucher codes randomly in the website.

– Do you have created those pages? If so, then please know me those pages’ IDS. I will give you restriction code for the purpose.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘PDF VOUCHER’ is closed to new replies.