PDF Vouchers Error On Checkout

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      John

Hi,

Setting up a site (WC Market Place, WCFM and WC PDF Product Vouchers)

In testing all is fine until I test purchase a Voucher Product (WooCommerce PDF Product Vouchers). The voucher PDF is generated, email with Voucher attached sent to customer and the sale is recorded as a WC order.

However on the Checkout Page where it is supposed to give a confirmation message:

1 – In FireFox I get the error “SyntaxError: JSON.parse Error: Invalid character at position:1” and the cart is still populated with the selected product.
      2 – In Chrome I get the error “SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0” and the cart is still populated with the selected product.

I looked in the WC logs and found this “CRITICAL Call to a member function get_name() on null”

I did a search on get_name() and found 3 instances in the file class-wc-stripe-payment-request.php.

Google console says “Unable to fix malformed JSON checkout.min.js?ver=3.4.2:1”

Further looking around in Google Console using this information (https://mikejolley.com/2015/11/12/debugging-unexpected-token-in-woocommerce-2-4/), reveals:
      “<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to a member function get_name() on null in <b>/home/galwayexplored/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/classes/class-wcmp-vendor-details.php</b> on line <b>658</b><br />”

I have tested using StoreFront theme and disabled the non Woo plugins (keeping WC Market Place, WCFM enabled) – error was the same.

Any ideas on what is wrong / how I can get it to work?

Thanks, J

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I know about this error and it’s from WC Marketplace.

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_name() on null in /home/galwayexplored/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/classes/class-wcmp-vendor-details.php on line 658

Check this, it’s a WC Marketplace plugin.

Kindly reach their support for the solution, and revert your WC Marketplace to the older version for the timing.

Thank You

John

Hi,

Thank you for your speedy reply.

I found a link on their website to an update of the latest version of WC Marketplace which fixes the problem: https://github.com/dualcube/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/archive/master.zip

Cheers, J

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s great.

Hope that will resolve the issue for you 🙂

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘PDF Vouchers Error On Checkout’ is closed to new replies.