pdf vouchers – label cannot be changed anymore

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate pdf vouchers – label cannot be changed anymore

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      SebastianFloKa
      Participant

– pdf-vouchers support recommended to get in touch with you.
      I cannot change the content of the “label-field” of “E-Mail-recipients” anymore, only admin can change this from the wc-backend. In other words, I wrote for test-reason some letters in there and now vendor cannot change it back to correct wording like “E-Mail”. Any idea how to solve this?

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

OK,
      Probably same root cause, so I post it here:
      If I delete all membership plans and all groups and choose in “pay for product” the “as per capability” option –> so start from scratch and delete almost all user (which is only possible from wp-backend, right?) and also deleted the product “pay for product” which was created in woocommerce before.
      Then create new group, new corresponding membership plan and no change of any capabilities (so should be no limitation of products, right?) :
      – admin store-manager says about this vendor: has product-limit = unlimited (as should be)
      – vendor store-manager says vendor (himself) has product-limit of 1 (should NOT be).

I used variations of “pay for product” before so looks like wcfm uses those old capabilities. I deleted all cache (both buttons on second page at wp-fastest-cache), even deactivated wp-fastest-cache completely. Also deactivated gzip-compr. on server and deleted cache on all browsers etc and renewed permalinks from admin store-manager and lot more.
      But there’s anywhere some memory in wcfm. Any idea how to get rid of this?

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

short update:
      – My post from November 14: The issue with pdf-vouchers still persists –> open
      – My post from November 15: The issue with the wrong product-limit for vendors is gone after a complete new installation of wp, wc & wcfm –> closed.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I cannot change the content of the “label-field” of “E-Mail-recipients” anymore, only admin can change this from the wc-backend. In other words,

– Can you please show me screenshot, which part you are talking about!

Thank You

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

With today’s update of WCFM Ultimate to v6.4.1 you solved this issue. Thanks a lot.

Topic closed!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great … thanks for the confirmation!

You are always welcome 🙂

Let me know if there’s anything else we can help you with.

Can we ask for a favor? Would you mind taking a few minutes to review our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-multivendor-marketplace/reviews/ and let others know about your 5 Star experience with WCFM Marketplace. Also, follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/wcfmmp for more exciting news, important updates, and irresistible offers.  

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘pdf vouchers – label cannot be changed anymore’ is closed to new replies.