Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › pdf vouchers – label cannot be changed anymore
Tagged: pdf vouchers label
- November 14, 2019 at 7:48 am #92238
– pdf-vouchers support recommended to get in touch with you.
I cannot change the content of the “label-field” of “E-Mail-recipients” anymore, only admin can change this from the wc-backend. In other words, I wrote for test-reason some letters in there and now vendor cannot change it back to correct wording like “E-Mail”. Any idea how to solve this?
- November 15, 2019 at 8:24 pm #92479
Probably same root cause, so I post it here:
If I delete all membership plans and all groups and choose in “pay for product” the “as per capability” option –> so start from scratch and delete almost all user (which is only possible from wp-backend, right?) and also deleted the product “pay for product” which was created in woocommerce before.
Then create new group, new corresponding membership plan and no change of any capabilities (so should be no limitation of products, right?) :
– admin store-manager says about this vendor: has product-limit = unlimited (as should be)
– vendor store-manager says vendor (himself) has product-limit of 1 (should NOT be).
I used variations of “pay for product” before so looks like wcfm uses those old capabilities. I deleted all cache (both buttons on second page at wp-fastest-cache), even deactivated wp-fastest-cache completely. Also deactivated gzip-compr. on server and deleted cache on all browsers etc and renewed permalinks from admin store-manager and lot more.
But there’s anywhere some memory in wcfm. Any idea how to get rid of this?
- December 2, 2019 at 3:38 pm #95507
– My post from November 14: The issue with pdf-vouchers still persists –> open
– My post from November 15: The issue with the wrong product-limit for vendors is gone after a complete new installation of wp, wc & wcfm –> closed.
- December 7, 2019 at 11:34 am #96378
I cannot change the content of the “label-field” of “E-Mail-recipients” anymore, only admin can change this from the wc-backend. In other words,
– Can you please show me screenshot, which part you are talking about!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.