Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › pending vendors
- June 3, 2020 at 5:07 pm #138021
I have added custom data to the vendor registration form. from the settings
I want to show theses data in the screen for pending vendor approval. how cab I do that view file should I change or what hook should I use to this
- June 4, 2020 at 12:41 pm #138248
- June 4, 2020 at 2:24 pm #138292
yes it appears in the application form and vendors are filling it
I want to see this data on the second screen you attached
- June 4, 2020 at 8:00 pm #138403
Sorry, unfortunately, we don’t have filter/hook in this message dashboard to add custom data.
- June 4, 2020 at 11:24 pm #138505
is there a view I can modify this .. this is causing problem for me . I need to verify them before approval
- June 5, 2020 at 10:32 pm #138907
In this popup https://h7j7p1zzlnf3ejiqd3k68ivc-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/vendorapplication.png , you can check the information, before Approve.
The vendor will not be approved before clicking the “Update” button.
- June 11, 2020 at 8:51 pm #140625
thanks .. I did not notice that
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.