Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › per row shortcode is not working
- May 7, 2020 at 2:02 am #127718freelancerfatheParticipant
I used this short code [wcfm_stores per_row=”4″ per_page=”20″] but its not working. Its showing 3 stores per row. check this out https://test.voila24.ch/all-stores/?v=981ddb581570 . I created 4th number store then the new store is showing under 3rd number store then I deleted the new one. can you please help me to solve this problem.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 7, 2020 at 1:01 pm #127907Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
It seems like the shortcode is written wrongly.
Please modify the shortcode –
[wcfm_stores per_row=4 per_page=20]
- May 9, 2020 at 2:47 am #128609freelancerfatheParticipant
Thanks for your help.
can you please tell me how can I do this Local pick up needs to be: local
Delivery which will be allocated through specific postcode areas permitted.
- May 9, 2020 at 1:37 pm #128779Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
You can use “Zone wise” shipping for this.
the “[wcfm_stores]” shortcode is working now?
Please for different issue create different thread.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.