Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › PHP error in opening the dashboard
- April 29, 2019 at 2:52 pm #59943
Hi, When I open the Store Manager Dashboard and click on Settings Query Monitor is giving this error report.
Notice Undefined index: input 2
I checked woo>status>error Log, there is nothing there.
Could you look into it please and let me know the fix?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 30, 2019 at 1:31 pm #60085
- May 1, 2019 at 2:15 pm #60216
- May 1, 2019 at 5:18 pm #60260
Ok, I deactivated almost all plug ins except for WC, Woo and Query Monitor…. I am still getting these errors. Could it be my theme? Flatsome
Also, I want to activate my “All In One SEO Pack” again, but it seems to be in conflict with WC plug ins. IS there a fix or alternative plug-in you recommend?
- May 2, 2019 at 9:26 am #60313
- The topic ‘PHP error in opening the dashboard’ is closed to new replies.