wcfm-santa

Celebrate Poila Baisakh with upto 25% off - A Fresh Start, A Great Deal!

Claim Offer
00Day 02Hrs 43Min 15Sec
wcfm-santa

Please Help …Can't See Withdrawal Requests

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Afrimash
      Participant

I just noticed that withdrawal requests are not loading in my admin dashboard recently as seen in the attached. What might be cause? Can you help resolve this?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I have just checked this in your “.staging2.af****” site and it’s loading perfectly – https://ibb.co/4FG2Bh9

Are you checking at some other site?

Thank You

Afrimash
      Participant

Oh, I am not talking about the live site at http://www.afri*** (not the staging one). I haven’t updated the staging version in a while. The problem is with the live version. I look forward to your response.

Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

And be sure all plugins are at latest version.

Thank You

Afrimash
      Participant

I can see Withdrawal Requests now ….however, I now get another error after I select a request and click Approve. The error says:

Withdrawal Requests partially processed, check log for more details

What is the meaning of that?

Afrimash
      Participant

Also, where is the log to check. Is it the Woocommerce log?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Please check here – wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs

Afrimash
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Afrimash
      Participant

I have just noticed that some of the withdrawals are being processed …in situations where the vendor’s account shows bank transfer.

I don’t know why some of the vendors’ accounts are showing PayPal on the Withdrawal Request page. All our vendors are paid via bank account and that is what is setup in their vendor account.

Is there a way to change all the withdrawal requests back to Bank Transfer so that I can process all of them? Everything is getting messy as we can’t proces withdrawals for previous transactions.

Let me know what will work. Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Afrimash
      Participant

Is it possible to change the payment method on the Withrawal Page …because I am surprised that the withdrawal page is showing Paypal as the payment method for vendors who selected Bank Transfer as their preferred payment method.

Afrimash
      Participant

Any updates on this?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Call to undefined function sq_option() in /home/woculu5/public_html/afrimash.com/wp-content/plugins/k-elements/shortcodes/templates/kleo_social_share.php:30
      Stack trace:

– k-elements plugin is throwing error. Either contact it’s support and ask to solve this or deactivate this for now.

Is it possible to change the payment method on the Withrawal Page …because I am surprised that the withdrawal page is showing Paypal as the payment method for vendors who selected Bank Transfer as their preferred payment method.
      – Please cancel those withdrawals and ask your vendors to place withdrawal request for those orders again. It is not allowed to edit/change already requested withdrawals.

Also ask vendors to re-check their Payment setting and save once.

Thank You

Afrimash
      Participant

Thanks for the update. I will keep you updated.

jorsenmejia
      Participant
      kelseyv2
      Participant

Hi there,
      I’m having the same issue with not seeing withdrawal requests. How did yours show up again?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.