Please share documentation on how to tweak the vendor's page?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Please share documentation on how to tweak the vendor's page?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      eritechdeveloper
      Participant

For some reason I can’t find the documentation for this, I want to remove search from the side bar and make a number of aesthetic changes to the vendors page, like not use tabs.

leab09
      Participant

Same question

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      You can overrides the vendor store templates inside your child theme. You can find all the store display components here- wc-multivendor-marketplace\views\store\. To override the files here, copy them to the following path [child-theme-folder]/wcfm/store/[filename.php]
      I hope this answers your question.
      Thank You!

eritechdeveloper
      Participant

Thanks Sushobhan, it does but I really do not know the steps to take to copy it across. Any chance you can share the steps?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I’m not sure what do you mean by steps? It’s copy-paste, nothing else.
      Say I want to change the Store name’s html tag from H1 to a DIV. Now this code is written inside wc-multivendor-marketplace/views/store/wcfmmp-view-store-header.php. Open this file and on line 51 (I’m using v3.3.10) you will find the following code-

<h1 class="wcfm_store_title">
          <?php echo apply_filters( 'wcfmmp_store_title', $store_info['store_name'], $store_user->get_id() ); ?>
          <?php if( apply_filters( 'wcfm_is_allow_badges_with_store_name', false ) ) { ?>
              <div class="wcfmmp_store_mobile_badges wcfmmp_store_mobile_badges_with_store_name">
                  <?php do_action( 'wcfmmp_store_mobile_badges', $store_user->get_id() ); ?>
                  <div class="spacer"></div> 
              </div>
          <?php } ?>
      </h1>

So now to change h1 to div, we will first go to our child theme folder and create a folder name wcfm (all small). Inside it, create another folder store. Now enter into store folder and paste our wcfmmp-view-store-header.php from plugin. You can now safely edit this file and implement your changes. Like can change the H1 tag to DIV tag and that will reflected on the store page.
      To change the widgets inside store sidebar, go to wp-admin >> Appearance >> Widgets and from here you can add or remove widgets to Vendor Store Sidebar
      Is it clear now? Let me know!

eritechdeveloper
      Participant

Received thank, I will take a look at it and get back to you tomorrow.

eritechdeveloper
      Participant

Thanks that works, but I want to change the tabs to icons/buttons are there endpoints I can use for the following?

About
      Services
      Reviews
      Followers

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Then you’ll need to change the HTML structure for that. The following file is responsible for the tabs section inside the vendor store page-
      wc-multivendor-marketplace\views\store\wcfmmp-view-store-tabs.php
      Here we are using UL > LI elements for tabs. You can change it to anything you like.
      Thank You!

eritechdeveloper
      Participant

ah ok thanks, I will look into it.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.