Plugin conflict with Rank Math SEO

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      alexdezi
      Participant

Hi!

If Rank Math SEO is activated, vendors cannot access their products, they get the error message as shown in attachment.

I have let Rank Math SEO known as well.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Right now, WCFM is not fully compatible with Rank Math SEO. We could add that compatibility, if got more requests. Alternatively, you could use Yoast for now.
      Thanks!

alexdezi
      Participant

Alright, thank you!

Maybe you want to consider Rank Math SEO 🙂

They are trying to get this fixed.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

I tested in my local setup but couldn’t get any error like this. This may be due to some other problem. Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
      Let me know.
      Thank you!

alexdezi
      Participant

Hello and thank you!

Yes, this is the error log I get:

2020-04-22T00:46:42+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/public_html/dai-dai.it/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Please send the whole error log of 22/04/20. Though I have again checked with a new installation and could not be able to replicate the issue (all plugins latest version). Can you just try deactivating your other plugins apart from WooCommerce, WCFM plugins, and Rank Math, to know the cause.
      Let me know.

alexdezi
      Participant

I have checked now with all the plugins, but it’s only not working with Rank Math SEO.

I tested it on a staging environment, still the same problem, I don’t get it to work. If you would like to check it out I can give you access to it.

This is the Log of today:

2020-04-24T18:52:54+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

2020-04-24T18:53:31+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

2020-04-24T18:53:50+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

2020-04-24T18:54:14+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

2020-04-24T18:54:39+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

2020-04-24T18:55:18+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

2020-04-24T18:55:42+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

2020-04-24T18:56:09+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

2020-04-24T18:57:06+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

2020-04-24T18:57:48+00:00 CRITICAL Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/travelg3/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php in Zeile 312

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Are you using the latest version of both the plugins? You mentioned, you contacted Rank Math guys. What they are saying about this?
      Let me know!
      Thanks!

alexdezi
      Participant

yes, everything is updated.

I gave them access to the staging site, they will check it out: https://support.rankmath.com/ticket/plugin-conflict-with-wcfm/#post-46670

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Okay, please keep us posted on this.

Thank You!

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

I’m not facing above issue but want to mention that RankMath compatibility would be great.
      I saw a post some time ago saying like “you can use RankMath” but now I learned that vendor SEO is not yet supported. So I will switch probably to yoast SEO for the moment.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.