Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Policies in wizard is just a simple textarea while everywhere else is a wysiwig
- May 28, 2019 at 11:51 am #64095Domingo PantaleonGuest
I created a generic store policy from the admin under Settings>Store Policies so the users will have a default policy in there. However, where I register as a vendor, the policy fields are just textarea. It is a problem as it destroyed my policy formatting. When you continue the setup as a vendor and then go to store settings>store policies the input is wysiwig. SO basically, policies input are textarea only on wizard, everywhere else is a wysiwig input. please fix
- May 29, 2019 at 8:15 am #64248WCFM ForumKeymaster
We will take care of this in coming update.
- June 11, 2019 at 4:35 am #66907domsParticipant
Any update on this? It is really important and I think this is a bug
- June 11, 2019 at 6:41 pm #67053WCFM ForumKeymaster
It’s not a bug. Those are by default normal textarea.
But we will change to editor as other places soon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.