Policy

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BiancaRe
      Participant

Hello, I have the following request, we in Germany need precise policy information. Speaks, we need terms and conditions, right of withdrawal, data protection and delivery & payment terms. How can I now add a field to the shop store policies and adjust the labels for all fields?

Many thanks in advance.

greeting
      Bianca

BiancaRe
      Participant

Hi there,

I need the following legal texts for my sellers in your shops. General terms and conditions, right of withdrawal, imprint and data protection provisions. how do I get it implemented? I cannot change the corresponding input fields correctly. It’s about German shops.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      One simple option might be renaming the current policy labels and use your legal texts. This can be easily achieved using a translation plugin like Loco translate.
      But if you want to add more custom policies then some code customization will be required. Can you please provide your exact requirement like what will be those fields and their effect on the marketplace, if any?
      Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.