pre-download questions

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pippa

Hi,

I’m using WC Bookings with WC Vendors Pro and WC Vendors Bookings and am hoping your plugin can solve some of their limitations.

1. My vendors have more than 1 bookable product (e.g.: Hair service and makeup service) but can only offer 1 at a time for each bookable time slot. Can your plugin link all of the vendors bookable products so that if one is booked then that time slot becomes unavailable for all of the vendors other bookable products?

2. Can vendors set global availbility (times and specific dates) that applies to all of their bookable products.

3. Will a 2 way vendor calendar sync (google, ical, other) be available now or sometime in the future? My vendors may take appointments outside of the website booking system.

Thank you for your time and help.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

I understand your requirement but actually everybody limited in such points. It’s totally under control of WC Bookings.

Though we support vendor specific global availability, but that’s only for WC Product Vendors and not for WC Vendors. Now this is again because of WC Bookings only supports WC Product Vendors by default.

Right now, vendor specific calendar (google, ical etc …) is not there but we will add this feature very soon. But two way is not in our plan yet.
      For these we have kept “Manual Booking” system for vendors so they can take bookings using the system. And off course they may define their own set of Customer List as well.

Please know me if you have any further queries.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Pippa

Thank you for your reply.

How frustrating! I tried WC Product Vendors but WCV Pro is the better plugin but of course I understand why Wc Bookings would only support their own plugin.

The biggest issue with the 2 way is that most of my vendors are already well established in their business so have many bookings already in their calendar. To manually enter all of these or to make availbility rules to accommodate pre existing bookings would not be an easy task.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand your requirement but we are also very much limited here.

Possibly there is no such ready made solution for the purpose, it will be a fully custom development.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘pre-download questions’ is closed to new replies.