Prefered Delivery time : add custom list items

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Delivery Prefered Delivery time : add custom list items

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      domains
      Participant

Hi Team!

this plugin is very useful and well configurable, but i’m here to ask if there is a way to add custom List items into the dropdown “Preferred Delivery Time” at customer checkout page.

I’ll explain myself:

after the Vendor made his delivery configuration, customer will see in checkout page the drop down with all calculated Delivery times.

I need to add a “custom time” called “As soon as possible” or “When Available” (or something similar), in addition to all calculated times.
      No calculations are needed for this item, it’s just a simple “label” to be printed into the order, such as other delivery times.

This it’s useful for me because my store can sell food, so in this way a custome can choose “When Available” giving the vendor more time to organize his delivery.

Thank you guys for your good work.

wouloresto
      Participant

Hi, On my side the customer cannot see the time slot on checkout what can I do ? Thank you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.