Price is not updated in the translation of duplicated product

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Price is not updated in the translation of duplicated product

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Abdullah
      Participant

This is what I did to produce this problem:

1- Created item: Simple 0001 (English)
      2- Filled all the information including the price.
      3- Made the translation of Simple 0001 (Arabic).

4- I duplicated the translated item (Arabic). Now the price configuration will remain with the English version.
      5- I changed the price in the duplicated item (English). However, the Arabic does not change.

Does it mean, I should always ask the vendor to duplicate the original language? And It is better to always stick to one language as the original one. Or is this a bug will be fixed?

Abdullah
      Participant

Update:
      – This is weird! I quick updated the translated version, the original version was disappeared/deleted.
      – The quick update allows me to update the price of the translated item, which now vary from the original.

I think there are many issue in the translation version. If anyone from the developer is ready to fix these issues, I would be happy to make several scenarios.

Abdullah
      Participant

Where is the support team?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I am really sorry for the delayed response.

I changed the price in the duplicated item (English). However, the Arabic does not change.
      – What do you mean by “duplicated item”?

The quick update allows me to update the price of the translated item, which now vary from the original.
      – This is a bug, we will disable price update option for translated product in next update.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I am really sorry for the delayed response.

I changed the price in the duplicated item (English). However, the Arabic does not change.
      – What do you mean by “duplicated item”?

The quick update allows me to update the price of the translated item, which now vary from the original.
      – This is a bug, we will disable price update option for translated product in next update.

Thank You

Abdullah
      Participant

You are amazing.

I will get back to you on the first item.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Price is not updated in the translation of duplicated product’ is closed to new replies.