Problem Creating Product from Event Creation Form

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Problem Creating Product from Event Creation Form

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Ali

Hi,

I recently integrated the WCFM Ultimate plugin with an event management website i am creating, The issue which is causing a lot of problem is when the user wants to create an event, a form opens up, in it all the information required is filled but when the user reaches the product category and wants to create products (In my case there are three, Tickets, Sponsor, Auction) the first part which is the tickets part is created with ease and added to the event from there. But when the user clicks create products under the Sponsorship and the Auction tab, he is redirected to the top of the page and no product is created. To add sponsor and auction items properly the user has to go back to the wcfm dashboard and create these products from the product tab and then edit the event again and add these products.

Any help relating to this would be extremely helpful.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Ali,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

I am really sorry for the inconveniences, but as I understand you have a quite complex website.

Can you please first know me which plugins you are having for the purpose – Event, Auction, Tickets?

Some screenshot will be more helpful for us to understand the issues.

Don’t worry, we will help you to run the things smoothly.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Ali Iqbal

Hi Shivv, Thankyou so much for the reply. Okay so i am using My Listing theme which is letting me create all of these products, the theme is using WP Job manager i guess.
      The issue is when the user tries to create an event a form pops up, once everything is completed in the form, the last section is where the user can create products – Tickets, Auction, Sponsors. The form provides the option of creating these products there and then and adds them to the event from there without the user needing to go somewhere and add. The problem is the user is able to create the first product which is tickets but not the remaining two, even though the wcfm shows an option of letting the user create all kinds of products from the form. When the user clicks Add New Product under the Sponsor or Auction field, the user is taken to the top of the form and nothing happens. I need help with this please.

P.S for the auctions i am using Yith Auction Premium plugin.
      P.P.S The link to the theme which i am using to create event listing is https://themeforest.net/item/mylisting-directory-listing-wordpress-theme/20593226

I can not upload screenshots here as i dont see any option to, if there is an email address i can use to mail in detail then it would be very helpful.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

As I understand possibly some JS error happening sue to some reason, may be due to some other plugin.

Is this possible for you to share a demo vendor access with us to check the things?

Thank You

Ali Iqbal
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the credentials.

Site URL please.

Thank You

Ali Iqbal

The site URL is https://myfundraisingevent.com/

Thanks

Ali Iqbal

Anything? i am on a tight schedule here 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have already checked the issue and resolved as well.

But how can we add those fix to your site?

Do you TeamViewer? Can we have a 10-15 mins session to add the fixes to your site?

Thank You

Ali Iqbal

Sure, Let me know the time. I can let you do your work over team viewer.

Thank You.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

can we do this in 2 hours from now?

Please connect me over Skype – wclovers.team@gmail.com

Thank You

Ali Iqbal

Can we do it tomorrow anytime from 10am to 5pm your time… in the meanwhile i’ll add you on skype.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yeah sure, no issues. Kindly ping me over Skype when you will available.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You didn’t ping me. Please know me when you are there!

Thank You

Ali Iqbal

Sorry for the delay. I have dropped you a message on skype. Kindly reply so that we can start the fix.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

It’s resolved in 4.1.0 …

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Problem Creating Product from Event Creation Form’ is closed to new replies.