Problem, store logo and banner are not loading after the update to version 6.4.1

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Problem, store logo and banner are not loading after the update to version 6.4.1

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      marcinzywy
      Participant

Both store vendor default logo and banner are not displaying (not loading) any more on vendor store page.

Inspecting the elements gives me this:

background-image: url(2592);

So obviously the full image URL is not displaying, instead I got some number (2595).

I also tried to change logo and banner via marketplace admin dashboard but uploaded images (logo and banner) are not loading too.

I have also disabled and then enabled ‘Profile’ module in admin dashboard but no luck.

Please help.

PS. I can see this works correctly on my backup with WCFM Ultimate version 6.3.4

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      marcinzywy
      Participant

Hi,

I can now see that updating WCFM Ultimate to version 6.4.2 solved this issue.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi @marcinzywy,

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.

Thanks,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Problem, store logo and banner are not loading after the update to version 6.4.1’ is closed to new replies.