Problem, store logo and banner are not loading after the update to version 6.4.1

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Problem, store logo and banner are not loading after the update to version 6.4.1

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Molay Das 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    marcinzywy
    Participant

Both store vendor default logo and banner are not displaying (not loading) any more on vendor store page.

Inspecting the elements gives me this:

background-image: url(2592);

So obviously the full image URL is not displaying, instead I got some number (2595).

I also tried to change logo and banner via marketplace admin dashboard but uploaded images (logo and banner) are not loading too.

I have also disabled and then enabled ‘Profile’ module in admin dashboard but no luck.

Please help.

PS. I can see this works correctly on my backup with WCFM Ultimate version 6.3.4

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    marcinzywy
    Participant

Hi,

I can now see that updating WCFM Ultimate to version 6.4.2 solved this issue.

Molay Das
    Keymaster

Hi @marcinzywy,

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.

Thanks,

The topic ‘Problem, store logo and banner are not loading after the update to version 6.4.1’ is closed to new replies.