Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Analytics › Problem with Analytics
- August 9, 2019 at 6:49 am #75871
i think i have some problem with WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Analytics. For the second month now, I have been visiting the site from only two countries, and at the same time I have received orders from other countries. The data also diverges with the GA Analytics data.
What could be the problem?
- August 12, 2019 at 8:54 am #76209WCFM ForumKeymaster
Is this showing any analytics data to you or not?
Please add this line to your site –
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_wc_geolocate', '__return_false' );
Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/
- August 12, 2019 at 8:04 pm #76306
- August 13, 2019 at 6:01 am #76366WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please add that code and look for 1 week.
Then know me, is this working properly or not!
- August 24, 2019 at 5:54 am #78095
- The topic ‘Problem with Analytics’ is closed to new replies.