Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Problem with Vendor Store Manager adding Auctions
Tagged: auction, store manager
- This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- April 4, 2020 at 1:39 pm #115282
The issue I am having is that when I create an auction item from the store manager page, after I set the AUCTION DATE – START and AUCTION DATE – END fields reset after I save.
So now the auction does not work, and it displays no errors.
I am then left to deal with the vendors who are asking if I can update from the admin side.
- April 5, 2020 at 10:37 am #115547
Which Auction plugin you are using?
What is your WCFM Ultimate plugin’s version?
- April 5, 2020 at 11:44 am #115566
WCFM Ultimate – Version 6.4.7
And I am using WooCommerce Simple Auction Version 1.2.37 (latest)
No errors in the log, it just not store anything. It works fine as site Admin, but when I login as a vendor, It does not save the product settings.
- April 7, 2020 at 1:09 pm #116267
I have the same problem
- April 9, 2020 at 5:05 am #117115
- April 12, 2020 at 11:18 am #118282
We are debugging this!
- April 12, 2020 at 11:23 am #118290
Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated during product save?
- April 15, 2020 at 11:24 am #119274
There are no errors associated…
- April 15, 2020 at 8:18 pm #119416
- May 15, 2020 at 8:07 pm #131432SushobhanKeymaster
I couldn’t replicate the issue using WooCommerce Simple Auctions v1.2.36 (don’t have v1.2.37 with me at this moment). Though I have checked the plugin changelog https://www.wpgenie.org/woocommerce-simple-auctions/documentation/ and couldn’t find an entry that can break this functionality. Here is the screen recording- https://www.loom.com/share/de30ff6014114c0aa06d1dfad4912bf5
I’ll request you guys to test this after disabling all other plugins except WooCommerce, WCFM plugins, and Simple Auctions. One easier way to do this is to use a plugin called Health Check. Please follow this troubleshooting guide https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/conflict-check/ to know more.
Only the site admin would know and your users won’t be affected by this troubleshooting.
Please let us know if you find the cause.
Looking forward to helping you.
- May 15, 2020 at 10:59 pm #131497
Everything is fine with wp-admin too, the auction is not reset from the WCFM panel, for the second auction you need to remove the product and add it again, given that the product has many reviews and you cannot delete it
- May 15, 2020 at 11:18 pm #131511SushobhanKeymaster
Could you please send me a screen recording of the issue. That will be very much helpful.
- July 2, 2020 at 9:55 pm #145763developParticipant
I am having the same issue:
1) When loading an auction I get two sets of the same Auction setting, one from the WCFM plugin and one from Woocommerce, please see attached screen shots.
2) If I try and load the product info in one or both of the auction settings group, it saves the product but not the dates, it then basically displays the Auction but you cannot bid on it and the Auction start and end dates are set at the time the product was created. When viewing the Auction after it was published the auction setting was reset.
I am using the following plugins:
WooCommerce Simple Auction
WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager
WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace
WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Membership (To set up membership plans)
WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Groups & Staffs (To create groups for the different membership plans)
WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate (To add product/auction amount capabilities)
Please advise on how to rectify the above mentioned issues.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 8, 2020 at 1:04 pm #146924
WooCommerce Simple Auction plugin is this – https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-simple-auctions-wordpress-auctions/6811382
https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Screen-Shot-2020-07-02-at-6.24.20-PM.png = but these fields are not form this auction plugin, I am pretty sure you have some other auction plugin installed! Possibly you have this plugin – https://auctionplugin.net/
- July 2, 2020 at 10:15 pm #145768
This only happens with the topic of iBid and WCM-Ultimate, I also have this problem. Guys please solve the problem
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.