Problems with Font Awesome 5

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Problems with Font Awesome 5

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      JuanB
      Participant

Hello,
      Some users are having problems with the latest WCFM update with Font Awesome 5.
      The problem is this, many WordPress themes use WPBacker Page Builder, this plugin is not updated to Font Awesome 5. For this reason, the themes can not be updated to Font Awesome 5.
      In my case I use the Woodmart theme, and support informs me that it can not update the Woodmart theme to Font Awesome 5 until WPBackery Page Builder is updated to Font Awesome 5.
      What solution can you provide without having to revert to the previous version of WCFM?
      Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

What solution can you provide without having to revert to the previous version of WCFM?

– Well, this is the only solution for the timing, as I can’t suggest you to change theme or not to use WPBacker Page Builder

It’s also not possible, to use both Font Library at the same time as they are using same class names but structure is different.

You may try this code to disable WCFM Font library –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_font_awesome', '__return_false' );

But then you see many icons are missing in Dashboard!

So, it will best to downgrade WCFM at 5.3.3

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Problems with Font Awesome 5’ is closed to new replies.