Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Product Category not showing in most vendor side bar
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- September 6, 2019 at 8:18 pm #80476
I facing cannot see product category in some vendor side bar, do you know what I miss?
The pic attached cat1 = showing category https://ibb.co/syL0cw7 its only showing to this vendor only (other vendors not showin).
but cat2 is not showing https://ibb.co/gFjs3F1.
please advise! Thanks.
- September 7, 2019 at 12:24 pm #80583WCFM ForumKeymaster
How this products added for this vendor?
Can you please cache and check once!
- September 7, 2019 at 2:40 pm #80614
Just having a deep looking into product list based on vendor product….
maybe this is the cause, but why…
this pic shown this store has taxonomies in product list:
https://ibb.co/GF7DLcN and show taxonomies = https://ibb.co/c3WzDpf
but this store doesnt have taxonomies on vendor product list as seen :
this store has product category as shown at https://ibb.co/GF7DLcN but showing no taxonomies = https://ibb.co/02ZgLpR
Please let me know what might cause? maybe bugs? or my mistake which categories not showing in the store that doesnt have that taxonomies? but how come? 🙂
- September 7, 2019 at 2:47 pm #80615
I just realize that sorting button on producr has the taxonomies, but why showing different ya? https://ibb.co/MpMH7Mw
Please advise if this is a bug?
ohh ya… for the input the product is same method and I seen this showing before actually in previous version.
Then I try to re categories the product one by one and its working. but how come?
Will try to re arrange again them 200 product more one by one 🙁
- September 9, 2019 at 11:50 am #80800WCFM ForumKeymaster
I just realize that sorting button on producr has the taxonomies, but why showing different ya?
– Sorry, do not get this very clearly. Sorting option is there only for “Price” and “Date” column.
No sorting option for “Taxonomies”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.