Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Product Custom Field
- November 25, 2019 at 1:43 am #93801
I have added “Product Custom Fields” and selected Visibility to be “with product description”
However, these fields are also showing as a duplicate in the Footer 1 section.
When I change the visibility to other locations (like after product title), that particular field will not duplicate again in the Footer 1.
Is there something I can do to change that?
- November 27, 2019 at 1:04 pm #94218
Well, those visible options are for single product page. Not for product add/edit manager page position.
- December 3, 2019 at 3:09 pm #95817This reply has been marked as private.
- December 7, 2019 at 12:31 pm #96401
- December 10, 2019 at 4:03 pm #96874
It also appears in the Footer. Look on the same page above towards the bottom under the video
- December 12, 2019 at 9:25 am #97168
- December 13, 2019 at 5:01 pm #97368This reply has been marked as private.
- December 24, 2019 at 11:12 am #98898
How you have added those videos here? Are these custom post type?
- January 6, 2020 at 4:02 am #101045
Yes it is a UX Block from Flatsome Theme
- The topic ‘Product Custom Field’ is closed to new replies.