Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Product Custom Field – visibility problem
Tagged: WCFM Product Custom Field
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by Sushobhan.
- May 19, 2020 at 2:34 pm #132996delwynParticipant
I’m trying to use the “Product Custom Field”.
(This settings is found in WCFM, Settings > Product Custom Field)
However, the dropdown for “Visibility” only has “Do not show”.
Why is it like that? How do i make it visible?
See ATTACHED screenshot.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 19, 2020 at 3:34 pm #133045SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
This feature is part of our WCFM Ultimate Addon https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/
- July 3, 2020 at 1:18 am #145778nathanhiemstraParticipant
Is there a trial period for WCFM Ultimate Addon? I need to make a proof of concept with this feature before I can get approval to purchase it. Thanks!
- July 3, 2020 at 11:47 am #145848SushobhanKeymaster
The WCFM add-ons are not SaaS based, which means you will receive the entire source code. So it’s not possible to offer a trial period.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.