Product disponible to all vendor

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Product disponible to all vendor

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      sergiolucianoajr
      Participant

I want to use the WCFM in a quite different way. I want my Vendors to sell the products I create, and don’t allow them to create new products. I’m doing this because the vendors will have my products physically and will bill the customer creating a new order, and I will not use to sell online.

So, I want all my vendors can access the products in stock, to have the possibility to create an order with those products in their order panel.

Is it possible to enable the same product to all vendors?

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      As far as I can see you don’t need any of the features that are available to the vendors in our WCFM Marketplace plugin other than creating the orders manually from the vendor dashboard.
      Is there any special reason, like some other vendor feature you want to use from our WCFM Marketplace plugin other than just creating orders by the vendors? Otherwise, you can use the shop manager to create the orders manually it will be a much simple process for just creating the orders.

Let us know your detailed flow and capabilities of the vendors you want otherwise, using the shop manager role of default WooComerce can solve your requirement.

Thank You.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.