Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › Product Vendors › Product download link ?
- April 18, 2020 at 8:02 am #120227
- April 18, 2020 at 9:26 am #120243
Can you test it with bare minimum setup, just WooCommerce and WCFM plugins, and see if the problem persists? You can also try switching your theme. By this way, we can isolate the problem and once we know the cause then we will guide you accordingly.
- April 18, 2020 at 5:46 pm #120315
No don’t solved ! :/ Please help me 🙁
- April 18, 2020 at 5:55 pm #120319
- April 19, 2020 at 10:50 am #120531
There is nothing wrong with the code. Though the Download tab template path is-
To debug this please share a temporary admin access of your site. Also don’t forget to mark the reply as Private.
- April 19, 2020 at 8:30 pm #120659This reply has been marked as private.
- April 19, 2020 at 8:49 pm #120663
Please mention your website url as well. Thanks!
- April 19, 2020 at 10:18 pm #120681This reply has been marked as private.
- April 20, 2020 at 9:45 pm #121071
Download link url box is part of our ultimate plugin. I didn’t realize, you don’t have WCFM Ultimate, until I go through your list of plugins.
Let me know if you have any other queries.
- April 20, 2020 at 10:46 pm #121090
Will there be a download link if I buy this product?
Also what’s extra?
- April 21, 2020 at 11:36 am #121250
Yes that’s the add-on you will require. To know more about the added features visit here – https://wclovers.com/blog/why-woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.