Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Product Export – No variations in exported CSV File
Tagged: product export
- June 2, 2020 at 9:51 pm #137763
Product Export is not giving any variations in exported CSV File.
- June 3, 2020 at 12:07 am #137796
I have the same issue and posted to this forum already but it’s been a week and no response at all.
- June 8, 2020 at 7:59 pm #139633
I managed to solve it. nvm…
- June 9, 2020 at 12:58 am #139728
- June 9, 2020 at 1:07 pm #139818This reply has been marked as private.
- June 9, 2020 at 1:06 pm #139817
- June 9, 2020 at 1:09 pm #139819
- June 9, 2020 at 1:11 pm #139820
I was told on the last email I received from support that this issue will be resolved on the next update which will be released over the weekend. It’s 2 days passed the weekend but I still see no update or email from support. Hello?
- June 9, 2020 at 1:24 pm #139829
What kind of exporter Tool are you using? With the native Woocomerce Exporter it works for me.
- June 9, 2020 at 1:27 pm #139831
The native itself has some issues with the plugin by WcLovers
- June 9, 2020 at 1:26 pm #139830
My vendors are exporting from WCFM default store manager product export.
- June 9, 2020 at 1:56 pm #139847
What issues does the native importer/exporter tool have? For me it works ok, even with WPML and everthing. It is just a little bit tricky to find out how to import variable products. But it works.
- June 9, 2020 at 2:01 pm #139849
The exported csv returns a blank rows for the variations
- June 9, 2020 at 2:23 pm #139853
I just got an email from support saying they’ll release the update today which fixes the variations export issue. We’ll see.
- June 9, 2020 at 11:44 pm #140000
Hello Support, Thank you for the permanent fix today! It is working as described now! Thanks once again!
- June 10, 2020 at 10:45 am #140147
This is finally fixed!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.