Product Image loaded by vendor is rotating automatically

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Product Image loaded by vendor is rotating automatically

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      aliciacarolina1786
      Participant

Hello, I already know your plugin doesn’t have the option to edit the image which is very disappointing, but well.

The problem now is that I edit the image previously on my computer but when I uploaded it as a vendor the images rotated automatically I don’t know why
      know why?? Please Help!

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

What is happening if you upload same image and create product from wp-admin -> WooCommerce default product manager?

Thank You

aliciacarolina1786
      Participant

Hello! The behavior is in this way. When I upload the image by your Vendor interface, it’s rotating automatically and if I try to edit using the “edit image” feature, it doesn’t work, nothing happen neither rotate nor reflect…

If I upload the image using the WooCommerce’s product creation, the image rotates automatically, again, but the image’s editor of the WooCommerce works perfect and I edit the image and the set the orientation in the right way, and publish.

Please HELP as SOON as POSSIBLE, this is the last issue related with this project before the Go Alive

Thanks in advance

aliciacarolina1786
      Participant

Hello again, update, I have installed the image rotation fixer plugin for WordPress and it works,

But your image editor is not doing anything, please help…

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

But your image editor is not doing anything, please help…

– Sorry, image editor is not working for you?

Please check this – https://www.loom.com/share/3c9499b88a874c379e4b5e5fead9396d

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Product Image loaded by vendor is rotating automatically’ is closed to new replies.