Product Limit and Registration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hi

I looked everywhere to find my answer but I think that I necessarily need wcfm group & staff to set up a limit of products when buying a subscription to become a seller. I am right ?

Moreover when buying the same subscription, there is a first phase of registration to become a seller and the payment phase with woocommerce in my case and a new form. What I would like is not to have this first phase of registration to become a seller, which would prevent people create a customer account and seller on the site without finishing the payment process.

What I would like is that everything is done at the checkout, the purchase validates the seller account and the creation of the user account by the selection and the payment of a subscription pack. It’s possible ?

Kind Regards

Eddy

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I looked everywhere to find my answer but I think that I necessarily need wcfm group & staff to set up a limit of products when buying a subscription to become a seller. I am right ?

– Well, for this WCFM Ultimate and Group-Staff both addons are required.

Are you using WC Subscription for membership plan setup?

Thank You

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hi

Yes I bought the 2 plugins. You did a great job.

Yes i use WC Subscription for Membership plan setup

Kind regards

Eddy

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

What I would like is not to have this first phase of registration to become a seller, which would prevent people create a customer account and seller on the site without finishing the payment process.

– Well, vendor’s membership subscription and normal user checkout is not same.

If we skip first step then it will not possible to detect at checkout whether it’s normal product purpose or membership subscription!

Thank You

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hi

Thank you. Okay but the first step is only to register the user as a store vendor and change his role and then there is the payment.

In the WC subscription settings, I position the role of the subcriber at store vendor and when he pays a subscription, he becomes a store vendor at the payment but the membership plan is not taken into account and that is what I would like to do it if it’s possible even with custom development.
      In fact it would be necessary to be able to link a membership plan to a product woocommerce no?

Kind Regards

Eddy

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

In fact it would be necessary to be able to link a membership plan to a product woocommerce no?
      – This is not require, if you are setting up membership plan using WC product then only require.

I position the role of the subcriber at store vendor and when he pays a subscription, he becomes a store vendor
      – This also not require, WCFM Membership will handle this. You may keep this “Subscriber”

Thank You

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hi

I know this is not required, I am just looking for a solution where there is only one step to register to get the desired membership and seller registration.
      I think it’s impossible to do without custom development.

Why do I want to use only one step? I use a multi level affiliation system with sub affiliate recruitment bonuses and rank advancement and I want the registration to be validated after payment of membership.

With the current membership system, registration is validated after the first step and the user becomes affiliate without payment of the desired membership.
      It’s like a free registration on my site, which I do not want.

I found an intermediate solution that is to approve each user manually as an affiliate but it requires extra work and I do not have much choice to do so …

Maybe you should think about developing intermediary solutions for your membership system because after buying WCFM Ultimate & Group and Staff, I do not get the desired result and it’s frustrating because I thought that Membership was linked to the Woocommerce product and could be obtained by purchasing the product directly.

Kind regards

Eddy

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Product Limit and Registration’ is closed to new replies.