Product limit on downgraded membership levels

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Product limit on downgraded membership levels

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello

I am seeking a solution regarding the pay for product module and product limits. When a membership is downgraded and there is a difference in the product limit between membership levels, the vendors products stay active even though they are now under on their product limit.

Can you create an autonomous function that would edit the amount of the discrepancy from published to pending or something that would automatically remove the discrepancy amount from the market?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Can you create an autonomous function that would edit the amount of the discrepancy from published to pending or something that would automatically remove the discrepancy amount from the market?

– Yes, we can change product status to pending automatically, but which product we will apply this rule?

Thank You

vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello

I have thought about your question and I think that my original request is not enough to professionally remedy the issue. I think that if a vendor account reaches the negative product limit, the system should automatically disable all product capabilities except manage, and add, show a notice that the account is not in good standings, show a button prompting the vendor to purchase additional space, and hide all products until the vendor fixes the product limit amount. As you know, this can be done by purchasing more space, upgrading membership, or deleting products. What do you think?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, then you just have to set “Expiry Rule -> Product Status” to Draft at WCFM Membership setting – https://ibb.co/cT9NmWX

Now, vendor has to re-publish his products again and they will able to do this as per current plan’s product limit!

Thank You

vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello

Okay, very good. I will explore this option. Seems to me like the remedy for my request could be to make another expiry rule called negative limit rule for when the vendor goes into negative product limit yes?

Thank you

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.