Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Product Limit Reached
- February 16, 2019 at 10:25 pm #48566Tiffany HannahGuest
I have unlimited products and every membership but it says they can’t upload anything on new accounts. Product Limit: 0 and it should be unlimited
- February 18, 2019 at 6:07 am #48698
Please check at WCFM Membership Setting -> Pay Per Product -> be sure you not set Product Limit “0” here
- July 30, 2019 at 6:48 pm #74562imad.bendimeradParticipant
i am logged from the admin account and i have 0 products left, all the vendor have the same thing ! i tried to check pay per product and it didn’t solve the problem,
thank you for your help
- July 31, 2019 at 1:15 pm #74605imad.bendimeradParticipant
problem solved, it was just the the value of the limitation of products – before the VERIFICATION of the vendor – that was by default on ” 0 “, it solved also the limitation of products for the admin as well,
i hope this will help others in the futur
- August 3, 2019 at 6:18 am #74939
it solved also the limitation of products for the admin as well,
– It was actually a bug, it should not be apply on Admin.
We have already resolved this in latest WCFM Ultimate update, 6.2.5
- September 15, 2019 at 10:57 am #81785Neomar AraujoParticipant
Hello how are you? I have a problem with the limit of products, customers get 0 and it comes out that they have to pay for the products, but I have no payment for product, if you can help me please, thank you in advance.
- September 17, 2019 at 7:15 pm #82145
customers get 0 and it comes out that they have to pay
– Where? What you have set product limit capabilities?
Please check “verification product limit” and “pay for product” product limit as well.
- September 25, 2019 at 6:22 am #83510
- September 26, 2019 at 3:30 pm #83769
https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Screen-Shot-2019-09-24-at-7.52.29-PM.png – if you have set this “No Limit – 0” then it obvious vendors will see “Remaining 0 products”, no capability will work.
Set this as per capability, then this will apply when vendor’s capability product limit end.
- The topic ‘Product Limit Reached’ is closed to new replies.