Product Limit Renew

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      John Georgantzakos
      Participant

Hi There,

Can I have a product limit per month based on the membership? I have monthly memberships and it does not reset the number of products,which means once the vendor reaches the product limit even if the plan is renewed it does not allow to post another product.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      It’s not possible with the default options we have. But can be done via customization. If you are not comfortable with coding stuff, I’ll request you to hire an agency or freelancer. We could provide some guidance if needed.
      Thank You!

John Georgantzakos
      Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I think that is something that you guys should consider for a feature in the future. I am comfortable with coding, Could you please give some guidance?

I would also like to take this opportunity to point some other points which I think it might be other people cases as well, especially in the classified ads.

please find below some functionalities I would like to have and there were other plugins that had it.

1 – Product expiry date – At the moment the adverts do not expiry, I want them to expiry and be deleted after a number of days (30 days).

2 – Selling addons per advert – I would like to be able to sell addons to my vendors when they are creating their adverts such as Featured ad, Top Ad and etc.. Lets say my vendor has a premium package which allow him to have 10 adverts a month and 1 of them can be featured, however I want to sell him an add-on, so he can make that advert featured or top Ad according with his needs.

3 – Hide Adverts Archived – At the moment I have Adverts archived and they are showing on the shop page.

Could you please let me know if I can achieve the needs mentioned above via customization and give me some guidance as well so I can get this functionalities on my website, they are very important functionalities and I would appreciate your help.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      The easiest way of achieving this might be by finding a WooCommerce based plugin that has these Ad selling features and making it compatible with WCFM.
      Alternatively, you can do all these things with customization but that would be very much time-consuming. Let me know if you come across any such plugin.
      Thank You!

John Georgantzakos
      Participant

Hi there,

Thanks again for the feedback,

Unfortunately, After few days trying and testing a lot of plugins I could not find any.

I would like to know if you guys have any policy to get the money back within 30 days after purchasing the plugin?

I had purchased Dokan before and I got my money back it is very nice because you do not know if the plugin is going to work for you until you purchase and start testing all the functionalities.

aleoba.com
      Participant

I am unable to find where I can add product limit for each member. Please help.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.