product multi vendor display by price

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Product Vendors product multi vendor display by price

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      rushdi
      Participant

hello dear

when vendors has same product i need to display the product have the less price is this possible ?

rushdi
      Participant

hello dear

when vendors has same product i need to display the product have the less price is this possible ?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

– Where?

Thank You

rushdi
      Participant

shop page

Gamertoo.es
      Participant

Yes, I also have the same problem, when a supplier adds an existing product to your store from the product option of multiple vendors, the product of the first seller who created it is always shown in the catalog, even if it does not have stock or have a price higher than the offer of another seller of the same product.

It would be good if the product with the best final price is automatically shown in the catalog as the first purchase option, so new sellers are also encouraged to improve existing offers

Why was I going to sell there, if my products are not shown first when I have the best price?

I hope I have explained myself well since I do not speak much English, Thank you very much for your time

a greeting
      We wait for an answer
      Gamertoo.es

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

It would be good if the product with the best final price is automatically shown in the catalog as the first purchase option, so new sellers are also encouraged to improve existing offers

– We will make this tweak in WCFM Marketplace next update

Thank You

Gamertoo.es
      Participant

Hi guys again,

We have updated the plugin right now to the latest version and correctly now the products with the lowest price in the catalog are shown before when it is sold by more than one seller. The only drawback is that if the one with the lowest price does not have stock, it is shown the same and before another that is of higher price but if it has stock.

We believe that the hierarchy of visibility of the products in the catalog should be this:

1º- By stock (the one with stock will always be shown, regardless of the price)
      2º- By price (If both have stock, the one with the lowest price will be shown first)
      3rd – By shipping (In case the product of both sellers has stock and the same price will be shown first the one with the lowest cost of shipping or free shipping)
      4th – By store valuation (In case both sellers have stock, the same price and the same shipping cost, the seller with the best valuation will be shown first)

This is something almost inespensable to offer an organic positioning for the sellers and that can position their products for different causes or advantages that offer and that the platform values ​​them and promotes them in a fair way.

Thank you for all your attention.

Greetings
      Gamertoo.es

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Sure, we will take care of this next update.

Will hide “out of stock” from “More Offers” tab as well.

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘product multi vendor display by price’ is closed to new replies.