Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Product not showing on shop page for guest users, but shows for admin
- July 7, 2019 at 11:14 pm #71441andrew2Participant
WC Lovers told me multiple times that it is a cache issue, so I hired developers and got the hosts involved for my server and they explained to me that it is definitely not a cache issue.
A newly published product does not show up on the WooCommerce shop page for guest users but shows for admin only when publishing from WCFM. I can publish products from the backend and the products are visible to all users. The same thing is happening for vendor pages too.
1) Ruled out a cache issue with developers and hosts
2) Already refreshed permalinks on WCFM and backend dozens of times
3) Changed to a brand new shop page which shows all products, but this does not solve the problem. When a vendor publishes a new product after the shop page was created, it is hidden until I create a new shop page or publish the product from the backend.
This defeats the purpose of WooCommerce FRONTEND Manager because no one can successfully publish a product.
Has anyone had this experience and what did you do to resolve this? WC Lovers is pointing me one way while the hosts are pointing me the other way.
- July 8, 2019 at 8:02 am #71511WCFM ForumKeymaster
Kindly share your site access with us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
We will debug this for you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.