Product not showing on shop page for guest users, but shows for admin

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Product not showing on shop page for guest users, but shows for admin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      andrew2
      Participant

WC Lovers told me multiple times that it is a cache issue, so I hired developers and got the hosts involved for my server and they explained to me that it is definitely not a cache issue.

A newly published product does not show up on the WooCommerce shop page for guest users but shows for admin only when publishing from WCFM. I can publish products from the backend and the products are visible to all users. The same thing is happening for vendor pages too.

1) Ruled out a cache issue with developers and hosts
      2) Already refreshed permalinks on WCFM and backend dozens of times
      3) Changed to a brand new shop page which shows all products, but this does not solve the problem. When a vendor publishes a new product after the shop page was created, it is hidden until I create a new shop page or publish the product from the backend.

This defeats the purpose of WooCommerce FRONTEND Manager because no one can successfully publish a product.

Has anyone had this experience and what did you do to resolve this? WC Lovers is pointing me one way while the hosts are pointing me the other way.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly share your site access with us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

We will debug this for you!

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.