Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Product not showing on shop page for guest users, but shows for admin
Tagged: not visible on shop page, product hidden on shop page, product hidden on vendor page, product not showing on shop page, product not showing on vendor page, products hidden, wcfm issues
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- July 7, 2019 at 11:14 pm #71441andrew2Participant
WC Lovers told me multiple times that it is a cache issue, so I hired developers and got the hosts involved for my server and they explained to me that it is definitely not a cache issue.
A newly published product does not show up on the WooCommerce shop page for guest users but shows for admin only when publishing from WCFM. I can publish products from the backend and the products are visible to all users. The same thing is happening for vendor pages too.
1) Ruled out a cache issue with developers and hosts
2) Already refreshed permalinks on WCFM and backend dozens of times
3) Changed to a brand new shop page which shows all products, but this does not solve the problem. When a vendor publishes a new product after the shop page was created, it is hidden until I create a new shop page or publish the product from the backend.
This defeats the purpose of WooCommerce FRONTEND Manager because no one can successfully publish a product.
Has anyone had this experience and what did you do to resolve this? WC Lovers is pointing me one way while the hosts are pointing me the other way.
- July 8, 2019 at 8:02 am #71511WCFM ForumKeymaster
Kindly share your site access with us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
We will debug this for you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.