Product permalinks

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      bennycohe
      Participant

After I changed the Product permalinks from /shop/%product_cat%/ TO /product/%product_cat%/ in Setting / Permalink Settings ALL works fine, beside the vendor link inside any product page, That link actualy open the vendor home page, The probelm it is take little long to open vendor home page.

My reason to do it, To force not display breadcrumbs “Shop” link in this navigation Like:

helth-&beauty/makeup/prodctname (No “shop” link At the beginning of the line)

This workin good any breadcrumb inside product page, The “shop” permalinks displayed only in vendor page before the vendor name, Like http://www.beautypediya/shop/vendorname

What I need to do to open vendor homepage faster, The delay is about one second, it’s not terrible but very disturbing, I think forward that the site will be bigger with a lot of products and suppliers, it will greatly affect my opinion
      Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

So you have only problem with store page load time, right?

Are you using any caching plugin?
      If not, then please use that – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-fastest-cache/

Thank You

Benjamin cohen

Hi Thank you for your fast reaply

Yes we are using LiteSpeed Cache and it wanderfule cache pluging Especially since the plugin is supported on our KnownHost: VPS Hosting server, The site is fast and we have no problem loading pages. I just want to point that because of the change I made, The loading vendor page is slower in one second than the rest of the pages. Please note that it may be possible to improve vendor home page loading time in the future. Thanks

Benny

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

OK, I understand your point.

We will definitely improve this.

Between, do you have checked this with WCFM Marketplace 1.2.1?

Thank You

Benjamin cohen

Hi

I also checked, I have to show you a nice short video that illustrates you the speed of browsing different pages including the vendor page, you can see that the entrance to the vendor page is a little slower.

And this happend (remined you) I changed the Product permalinks from /shop/%product_cat%/ TO /product/%product_cat%/ in Setting / Permalink Settings.
      I will not disturb you anymore (-:

https://www.useloom.com/share/68b62907394943c48cd35437fe0bca65

Thank you,Benny

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the video, we will definitely look into this.

I will not disturb you anymore (-:
      – Please feel free to reach me anytime with any suggestion 🙂

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Product permalinks’ is closed to new replies.