Product type differentiation

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jefferykarbowski
      Participant

Hello, my client would like the vendor to be able to do this scenario. I have the Groups and Staff plugin and the Ultimate.

– Up to XX amount of one type of product, and then be able to list another product for a seperate fee.

I am not seeing a way that this is possible, is there a way, or any workarounds that you can think of?

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Up to XX amount of one type of product, and then be able to list another product for a seperate fee.

– Do mean, if a vendor allowed to add total 50 products, then 20 simple, 20 variable and 10 bookable – like this !

Thank You

jefferykarbowski
      Participant

No, to be exact, I would like to be able to setup this:

We are looking to sell Boats and Boat Parts.

1. Free 1-3 Boat Part Products per month
      2. 30 Boat Part Products per month @ $29.95 ALSO they can list a Boat Product for 29.95 per Boat Product Type
      3. 100 Boat Part Products per month @ $49.95 ALSO they can list a Boat Product for 29.95 per Boat Product Type
      4. Unlimited Boat Part Products @ $69.95 ALSO they can list UNLIMITED Boat Product Type
      5. Just list your boat – $29.95 onetime fee – until sold

Is there a way to accomplish something like this? Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

We are looking to sell Boats and Boat Parts.

– OK, understand. But how you are distinguish between Boats and Boat Parts, these will be same type of products! Or you have created custom product type for these?

Thank You

jefferykarbowski
      Participant

Either way is fine, I created a custom product type for Boats, yet it didn’t show up in the Types under Group. Even if it did, I would still wonder how to accomplish this. I don’t really care how it’s accomplished, I just need to accomplish this. Is it possible? Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please contact us here for this – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

This is possibly using custom coding.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Product type differentiation’ is closed to new replies.