Product Types

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Tonight

I bought the WCFM hoping that you had the custom product tyes integrated as shown in your description. What I saw on setup are the same WC product types. I have tried all day and eventually figured out that another plugin is involved. How do you I add 2 custom product types and then use your feature to add fields to them?

Tonight

Great Job by the way!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and really pleasure to have such cool appreciation.

As I understand you were a bit confuse with WCFM’s purpose, may be that’s our fault.

Let me clear your confusions –

1. WCFM is front-end manager for WooCommerce, so you have only default WC product types
      2. No suppose you want to have marketplace feature then you have to install a multi-vendor plugin separately, WCFM automatically starts working as vendor’s front-end store manager of your marketplace. So, WCFM is not a multi-vendor plugin.
      3. In the same way, if you want to create a Booking site using WC then “WooCommerce Bookings” is the essential plugin, as you install that WCFM will give you power of creating Bookable product from front-end, manage bookings and booking calendar.

If you confuse with our integration term, then I am really apologize. Here integration stands for front-end integration.

We have mentioned, WCFM integrated with Toolset and ACF, that means you will have these plugin’s custom fields in your front-end product manager and not that you will have Toolset-ACF all features just by installing WCFM.

So, hope you understand my point, for the core feature the required plugin has to be installed, WCFM will provide you to manage things from site front-end.

Now please tell me which Product Types you want to have and I will know you required essential plugin for that.

Also please know me if you still have any further confusions.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Tonight

Thanks for the clarification. I’ll have to figure out what works for me. But here’s another issue. Your free version stll allowed for store description, but it seems to have disappeared after activation of Ultimate.Is store description there somewhere?

Tonight

Please I see only store name in Store Setting. Sellers Info and Description are missing

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah sure, take your time and know me.

“Please I see only store name in Store Setting. Sellers Info and Description are missing”

– Now, that’s something really strange. Can you please know me which multi-vendor plugin you are using in.

Thank You

Tonight

WC Vendors Pro

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Ok, thanks for the information.

I think, you have disabled this settings fields from WC Vendor Pro settings section.
      Can you please take a look?

It’s always preferable to use WCFM capabilities for the purpose.

Thank You

Tonight

I’m not sure I understand what you are talking about. I’ll try to relay the issue again. WC Vendors Shop Setting includes Shop Name, Seller Info, and Desciption. WCFM Free version also has shop Name, Seller Info and Description. WCFM ultimate Shop Setting shows the field for only logo and shop name. I to deactivate WCFM ultimate to see those fields.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yes, you are right.

WC Vendors Pro settings only considered by WCFM Ultimate, that’s why when you activate it Shop Settings fields disabled as those are already disabled from WC Vendor Pro Settings.

tonight

Once again, all my shop settings show on my WCVendors Pro Dashboard. Nothing is disabled

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you comfortable to allow me to check the setup once.
      If so then please share your site credentials here – https://wclovers.com/contact-us/

Thank You

Tonight

Sent

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

It’s resolved.

This issue was because of WC Vendor Pro old settings saved in DB.

I am closing this thread here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Product Types’ is closed to new replies.