Product Upload: Linked Product -> not displaying correctly

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Product Upload: Linked Product -> not displaying correctly

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jasmin Kronewetter
      Participant

Hi,

Sometimes, when I upload a product and use the “Linked” tab -> “Frequently Bought Together” I will select a certain product, but then a different one is displayed on the product page.

Does someone know why this might happen?

Also, I updated WooCommerce to 4.1.0 and noticed in wp-admin->woocommerce->status I have bold red notifications next to WCFM that the installed version is not tested with WooCommerce 4.1.0 – Could this be a problem, should I have waited with the WooCommerce upgrade?

Thank you!

Jasmin Kronewetter
      Participant

Adding to the comment I made about WooCommerce 4.1.0 -> In the WCFM changelog, it is mentioned that with 6.4.10 the WooCommerce 4.1 compability has been added, so I’m just confused why I have that warning message in my settings (I have updated WCFM to the latest version)

Sushobhan
        Keymaster

You can use it without an issue. As mentioned in our v6.4.10 changelog, the compatibility is already added. Also, you can update to the latest v6.5 which will remove the warning as well.
        Thank You!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      Which plugin are you using for the ‘Frequently Bought Together’ feature? If you set the ‘Frequently Bought Together’ from the backend (wp-admin), is the behavior remains the same? Please reach out to the author of that plugin for this.
      Thank You!

Jasmin Kronewetter
      Participant

Hi, thanks for the super quick reply! 🙂

Hmm strange – I have updated to 6.5.0 but still see the warning message.

About the Frequently bought together feature, I thought that was part of WCfM’s offering as I have it in the Store Manager / Product Upload tabs (see image attached), and I never installed another plugin for it, but maybe it’s part of the theme I’m using… I’ll investigate!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Jasmin Kronewetter
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Did you find out the plugin that adds this field? Check your Plugins page. As you have found out the same problem exists when publishing from the backend (wp-admin) then it has to be the problem of the plugin. Or there might be a setting for this.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.