Product Variations created by the Vendor do not transfer/show on WP Admin

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Product Variations created by the Vendor do not transfer/show on WP Admin

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Joerg

Hello,

I am testing the free version of the WCFM before I plan to purchase the premium version.

I do encounter a problem and was wondering whether I am doing something wrong.

Variations created in the WCFM by the vendor do not transfer to- or show in the WP Product tab when logged in as admin.

The problem I have is that, if the admin setting does not allow the Vendor to directly publish new products, but submit for review = updating/publishing the product on the admin side overwrites the variations and they are missing on the published product.

Any help is appreciated.

Best,
      Joerg

Simha

Hi,

Rhanks for get in touch with us and sharing this issue.

We are just looking it’s this and if there is something we will fix by our next update.

WCfM next update will be there within 2-3 days.

Thanks again 😊

Simha

Hi,

We have just tested the things and there seems no such issues in WCfM Core as you described.

Still want to know, are you using any other custom plugins or code for adding custom field to WCfM peoduct manager?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hope this has been already resolved for you.

Thank you

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Product Variations created by the Vendor do not transfer/show on WP Admin’ is closed to new replies.