It's our Birthday and we've reached 30K Active Installs! Take away upto 45% off on our addons!

CLAIM OFFER!
02Day 04Hrs 13Min 54Sec

Product variations fields

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

From now the forum will be read-only!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar MJin 2 months ago.

• Author
    MJin
    Participant

Hi,

Vendors need to be able to enter the UPC (GTIN) barcode on a single product and variation products. Currently, I have added a “Product GTIN (EAN, UPC, ISBN) for WooCommerce” plugin which allows me to import/export products in CSV file and able to input UPC barcode with the header “UPC” in CSV file. It also allows me to create a variation and enter the UPC barcode for each of the variations (not just a parent SKU). I know there is a ‘Product Custom Field’ option in WCFM but it only adds the custom field for the single product and/or Parent SKU, not variation SKUs.

Requests:
    1. To be able to add a Product Custom Field on a variation level (not just a single/parent product) and be able to edit the custom field from the variations edit just like SKU.
    2. To be able to import/export the Product Custom Fields via CSV file header such as UPC, Brand, Store.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.