- Aug 22, 18 at 10:44 pm #29259
When i log in as vendor then i cant export products from front end.
While admin can easily export csv of products.
I guess this one due to user role capabilities.
Tried but couldnt found which capabilities are missing.
- Aug 23, 18 at 12:28 pm #29344
You are right, vendor users have to be a special capability “export”
- Aug 23, 18 at 1:48 pm #29362
Vendor already has export capability.
But export not working for my vendors.
- Aug 24, 18 at 5:08 pm #29552
It’s WC capability issue, we already found this issue.
We will resolve this in WCFM next update.
- Aug 24, 18 at 6:24 pm #29589
Let me know please when updated version is released.
- Aug 24, 18 at 6:52 pm #29602
Next update will be there early next week.
- Aug 27, 18 at 6:08 pm #29874
Updated but no luck.
Unable to export using vendor account.
- Aug 28, 18 at 3:34 am #29899
Hope you are not disable anything from WC Vendors capability settings!
Between, go to WCFM Capability and press “Save”, it will refresh vendors’ capabilities.
Now take a look.
- Aug 28, 18 at 6:30 pm #29997This reply has been marked as private.
- Aug 29, 18 at 9:10 pm #30154
I think this issue is because of something else.
1. WC Vendors / WC Vendors Pro has a setting – whether you want to restrict vendor’s from accessing wp-admin area? (https://ibb.co/dxMx09)
2. Possible you have enabled that, just set that OFF. I mean allow vendor’s to access wp-admin area from WC Vendors setting panel
3. Set “Backend Access” OFF from WCFM capability.
- Aug 30, 18 at 6:05 pm #30243This reply has been marked as private.
- Aug 31, 18 at 4:47 pm #30353
Thanks for the all details.
I am checking all of your issues.
- Sep 2, 18 at 6:05 pm #30534
Let me know when you have update.
- Sep 3, 18 at 5:54 am #30598
Export issue has been resolved.
This was because of this plugin – “Indeed Ultimate Membership Pro”
- Sep 3, 18 at 5:18 pm #30691
So, did you make any changes on any plugin source code?
If yes then cant I update these plugins anymore?
Just for clarification.
Appreciate your support.
- Sep 3, 18 at 6:42 pm #30704
No no, I didn’t edited any code files.
Just changed a settings for that plugin, which blocked vendors from accessing wp-admin -> import/export
- Sep 3, 18 at 7:34 pm #30705
- Sep 3, 18 at 7:40 pm #30706
You are welcome 🙂
The topic ‘Products Export not working for vendors’ is closed to new replies.