Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Products import
Tagged: Import products into WCFM
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Sushobhan.
- February 4, 2020 at 9:53 am #105313
- February 6, 2020 at 10:19 am #105662WCFM ForumKeymaster
What happening if you are trying to import this from WCFM Product Importer? https://ibb.co/7ySyp1V
Import same CSV from WooCommerce default importer and check whether it’s working or not!
Also be sure your CSV match with WooCommerce import CSV format! https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/product-csv-importer-exporter/
- February 7, 2020 at 9:35 am #105993
- February 10, 2020 at 3:06 pm #106438WCFM ForumKeymaster
What is your WCFM Ultimate plugin’s version?
Are you getting any error during import form WCFM product importer?
- February 10, 2020 at 4:26 pm #106479
- February 17, 2020 at 3:20 pm #107446SushobhanKeymaster
Please clarify, are you getting any error during import when using WCFM product importer? Or it’s showing success message? Are those products, added via WCFM importer, can be seen from WordPress backend?
To debug this issue, you can share a temporary access details. Don’t forget to mark it as Private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.