Profile Manager Update Problem

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home Forums WCFM – Ultimate Profile Manager Update Problem

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar pdishman 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    pdishman
    Participant

I cannot edit the profile via the Profile Manager > Personal

It keeps asking for a verification code for the email address – which I have input numerous times. Also if I try to save, it tells me that email address and store description is required when these fields are filled. I tried to erase the email and just start over. It won’t let me. I can erase the other fields

Also, if i try to move on and edit any of the other tabs under the Profile Manager, I can’t, it gives me the same error msg that I get when I try to save the personal tab info.

see attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #52363 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, store description is not a required field.

Hope you didn’t change anything in this template.

Can you pleas give me a demo vendor account to check this!

Thank You

• #52458 Reply
    pdishman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • #52460 Reply
    pdishman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • #52647 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Thanks for the details, we are checking this!

• #52697 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, you have added custom registration fields and those are required so you are getting those errors!

https://ibb.co/TPHrV5s

Thank You

• #52739 Reply
    pdishman
    Participant

As I show in the image I attached, those fields are filled in and then when I try to save, it throws those errors back saying that the fields are required. Well they are filled so I shouldn’t get the error. It won’t let me past it.

Thank you for your help.

• #52757 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please check carefully –

Your image – https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Profile-Manager-problem.jpg

My Image – https://ibb.co/TPHrV5s

These fields are inside “Additional Info” Tab – do you have filled those? I have checked, it’s updating perfectly!

Thank You

• #52861 Reply
    pdishman
    Participant

Ok, well I see the additional info menu: which is the last option on the menu list. So it is not the 1st thing that a vendor will fill out, they will start with the personal tab, which is where i am having the problem. Interestingly enough, when I filled in the information in the additional info tab, it took away the store description error i was getting in the personal tab, but doesn’t fix the email error I’m getting. And I don’t know how you got past the additional info tab because I get an error that it wants a verification code… (which it doesn’t send and there isn’t a spot to put it if I had one)

Also, going thru these tabs I stumbled across more typos. Under the verification tab the same address typo and suite typo is there – you need to add a d to address and an e to suite and under the membership tab you need to remove the s from infos, 😀

Thank you so much for your help!

Reply To: Profile Manager Update Problem
Your information: