Put Advanced Custom Fields above short description? Also a bug for taxonomy

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Put Advanced Custom Fields above short description? Also a bug for taxonomy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Luke Lee
      Participant

Hi, I have post few days ago and I got no reply…

I’m an WCFM ultimate user, please help.

In the product edit page (front-end):
      Currently seeking for a solution for changing the ACF fields’ position to under or above the short description
      ACF fields or your custom fields are currently displaying under the tabs, which is not user friendly at all.

Also, I have encountered a bug, I’m using CPT UI plugin: https://cn.wordpress.org/plugins/custom-post-type-ui/
      to create my custom taxonomy for product post types. It’s showing on the front-end product editor perfectly.

However, the bug I found out was that when I uncheck my taxonomy (So didn’t check anything under this custom taxonomy), and submit, the value previous value will stay there.

The only way to over-write the previous value was to select another value, and uncheck the previous value.
      Please check this video to see what I’m talking about: https://youtu.be/mrfctASKqGQ

Please, been waiting for any kind of supports for a while, hopefully this time works…

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

In the product edit page (front-end):
      Currently seeking for a solution for changing the ACF fields’ position to under or above the short description
      ACF fields or your custom fields are currently displaying under the tabs, which is not user friendly at all.

– This is not supported right now.

ACF or any custom field block always added as a tab under product manager.

However, the bug I found out was that when I uncheck my taxonomy (So didn’t check anything under this custom taxonomy), and submit, the value previous value will stay there.

– We will take care of this in next update.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Put Advanced Custom Fields above short description? Also a bug for taxonomy’ is closed to new replies.