Questions before but this

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Memtimintursun

I have a Questions before buy this plugin. I have downloaded and tested the free version. In general, I like it. however I found there some problems too.

1) When I use FireFox as browser, product edit page doesn’t show “vendor” and “commission” tabs on the page. I was thinking it might be CSS problem and checked the HTML code, NO, found out that it’s very clear that when FireFox doesn’t show those tabs and the server response doesn’t include those tabs, because HTML code doesn’t include those info. but Crome shows every thing and works well. Why is this? do you guys know this issue or not? how to fix? for sure it’s kind of bug I think.

2) When FireFox, the products count is 8 or 10 or 13. but there are 77 products on Crome. why is this?

3) How to add another plugin in to this plugin menu? I have some plugin and I want to vendors capable to use it. for example Ebay Importer I want to integrate in the menu. does it possible? for example free vendor(member) can’t, but paid vendors can use it. it will be great if you have examples of codes how to include custom menu and integrate another plugins. By this way, don’t tell me your http://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/new_menu_wcfm.zip I don’t know even how to use it. I have tried put it view files directory(wcfm-view-contract.php) as I see inside codes that view files, but even I called wcfm/ws-contract it says can’t find. not sure how is possible to integrate my plugin?

by this way, you have 3 plugins, from my reading and understanding, if combine all of them, seems like will be great marketplace. of course there will be need another things too, but the frontpage manager for vendors really good. and if install those staff and analyze plugins, seems really good. however, if not possible to integrate another plugins, sorry, it doesn’t work. as you developers know, we, the website owners target buyers and as well sellers. if we can do well support and and easy to use for vendors with your script, it could just little bit helpful on marketing to those vendors. but if we can’t integrate your wcfm with other plugins, then there is no point lose time on this. Please, if there is possibilities, can you show us how to integrate our plugins with yours?

Thanks in advance and hope you guys answer me quicker, as I am very interested to buy it and integrate with other plugins.

Memtimintursun

By this way, I am very interested your answer on the other one topic. he/she asked very well. customers can do direct chat with vendors?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for get in touch with us and showing interest in WCFM.

First, I want to mention you one thing – you are absolutely right, if you can’t integrate other plugins then it is just useless.
      WE also have mentioned the same words in our “Developers Guide” as well – http://wclovers.com/documentation/developers-guide/

But WCFM is fully customizable, you have used http://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/new_menu_wcfm.zip a bit wrongly.
      Please never edit any core files of WCFM. Every customization can be possible using another custom plugin or from child theme “functions.php”.
      The code inside this ZIP file for “functions.php”, have to just past there and create a view file, don’t worry we will be always there to help you for your exact requirement.

WCFM also has it’s own custom field support and this is mainly for integrating other add-ons into WCFM Product Manager.
      Kindly check this -http://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-custom-fields/
      You can even integrate “AffiliateWP” using this.

Now, let’s talk about your Firefox and Chrome issue. Before I make any comment on this want to know one thing – are you logged in as same user both the browsers?
      For your clarification, it seems to me you have looged in as Vendor in Firfox and as Admin in Chrome.
      Just to mention, Vendor and Commission tab is available only for Admin users.

Please check this once more with same login for both the browsers.

Feel free to reach us with any doubts or assistance you are looking for.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Memtimintursun

Thanks A lot for your reply Shhiv.

Yes, I loged in in Crome as RootAdmin, in Firefox as Vendor. so, in this case, the “Vendor” And “Comission” tabs no issue.

1) but why it shows less products? For example I have 77 products added by RootAdmin and assigned to the only vendor on WP dashboard using Crome Browser. it shows 10 products on WCFM with Firefox now. What do you think about this?

And, yes, thanks for your redirection. I have tried to use custom product field, and it works. tried to custom field and seems really good.

2) But, how to add a menu to use other plugins? for example how can I add above settings, below reports menu my own plugin menu name? for example “ebayImporter”. when you click it, has to open ebayImporter plugin.

If I can really integrate with other plugins, it will be awesome. Please, Please, Please, redirect me.

Thanks!

Memtimintursun

Look at this; http://wcmp.wclovers.com/wc_frontend_manager/wcfm-bookings-dashboard/

How did you enter custom plugin? I guess booking is another plugin, isn’t? that is what I want to trying to do.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Product count different is only possible if those are not Vendor products.

I think, all products are not properly assigned to the vendor.

Just do a test, get a missing product from vendor list and associate vendor to that using WCFM product manager as admin, now check vendor product dashboard.

I will send you a demo Plugin for additional menu and view in WCfM dashboard, it’s quite easy but have some steps. You got the right zip from Developer’s guide but can’t get it. I am creating this for you.

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Here is the custom plugin for you –
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5mkZCm38AGVUjZra2xxeEVWTmM/view?usp=sharing

Just install this as a plugin and will have a new menu under WCFm left menu.

Kindly check the code as well, I have just copy-past the code from http://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/new_menu_wcfm.zip
      and replace “ws-contract” with “ebayImporter”

Please know me if yu have any further doubts.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Here is the custom plugin for you –
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5mkZCm38AGVUjZra2xxeEVWTmM/view?usp=sharing

Just install this as a plugin and will have a new menu under WCFm left menu.

Kindly check the code as well, I have just copy-past the code from http://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/new_menu_wcfm.zip
      and replace “ws-contract” with “ebayImporter”

Please know me if yu have any further doubts.

Thank You

Memtimintursun

Hello WCFM,

First of all, thank you very much for your time and for the help. I am really appreciate it.

I have installed and changed the code, but it didn’t work. or I should say worked as Empty page.

I have changed; the url was wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpeae-dashboard-ebay and I got the wpeae-dashboard-ebay and changed with “ebayImporter”.

Where is the error?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

add_filter(‘wcfm_menus’, ‘ws_get_wcfm_menus’, 30, 1);
      function ws_get_wcfm_menus($wcfm_menus) {
      $wcfm_menus[‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’] = array(
      ‘label’ => __( ‘Ebay Importer’, ‘whiteshop’),
      ‘url’ => get_wcfm_ebayImporter_url(),
      ‘icon’ => ‘shield’
      );
      return $wcfm_menus;
      }

function get_wcfm_ebayImporter_url() {
      global $WCFM;
      $wcfm_page = get_wcfm_page();
      $get_wcfm_settings_url = wcfm_get_endpoint_url( ‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’, ”, $wcfm_page );
      return $get_wcfm_settings_url;
      }

// // ADD CONTRACT VIEW
      add_action( ‘before_wcfm_load_views’, function($end_point) { // wcfm_load_views
      $path = __DIR__ . ‘/views/’;
      switch( $end_point ) {
      case ‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’:
      require_once( $path . ‘wcfm-view-ebayImporter.php’ );
      break;
      }
      });

add_filter( ‘wcfm_query_vars’, function( $fields ) {
      $wcfm_modified_endpoints = (array) get_option( ‘wcfm_endpoints’ );
      $fields[‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’] = ! empty( $wcfm_modified_endpoints[‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’] ) ? $wcfm_modified_endpoints[‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’] : ‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’;
      return $fields;
      });

add_filter( ‘wcfm_endpoints_slug’, function( $fields ) {
      $fields[‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’] = ‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’;
      return $fields;
      });

add_filter( ‘wcfm_endpoint_wpeae-dashboard-ebay_title’, function( $title ) {
      $title = __( ‘Ebay Importer’, ‘wc-frontend-manager’ );
      return $title;
      });

add_action( ‘init’, function() {
      global $WCFM_Query;
      // Intialize WCFM End points
      $WCFM_Query->init_query_vars();
      $WCFM_Query->add_endpoints();

if( !get_option( ‘wcfm_updated_end_point_wpeae-dashboard-ebay’ ) ) {
      // Flush rules after endpoint update
      flush_rewrite_rules();
      update_option( ‘wcfm_updated_end_point_wpeae-dashboard-ebay’, 1 );
      }
      } );

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Are you getting a page like attached?
      If yes, then fine. I have created that for you.
      You may find a “views” folder under that custom plugin folder, just check inside that. A view file is there and it’s empty (just with outbox divs).

You have to add your content there to visible on this page.

Thank You

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      memtimintursun
      Participant

You saying to put entire plugin files(ebayImport) there?

Yes, I am getting the same screen like on the attachment currently. so, do you mean on the above code doesn’t have any error? did I correctly pointed the endpoint url? it has to run the endpoint url and give the result from ebayImport plugin, isn’t? the ebayImport plugin itself has many directory and files/structure.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Yes, there is no code in the above code and you have implemented new end-point correctly.

But this is just an example of adding a new menu and view in WCfM dashboard.

For eBay import functionality you have to write codes inside that view file, such things can’t be automatically happen.

As we have created six views for Bookings integration and written our own code to make it working from Front-end.

Just to mention, for saving data from wcfm frontend requires a controller as well.

Thank you

memtimintursun
      Participant

So, in this case, it’s not easy to integrate other plugins in to yours. then why I should use this?

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Yeah, I understood your concern.

Just tell me one thing, you want to use Ebay Importer, right?

Is this compatible with any multi-vendor plugin?
      OR
      Is there any multi-vendor integrated with this!!

For any third party plugin integration you have to add some additional custom code, nothing gets automatic.

Now it depends whether it possible for a plugin or not to integrate something!!

In WCFM it’s possible to integrate any WC add-ons, but off course It is not possible for us to make integrate all of them.

Why you shuld go with WCFM – please go through this once …

http://wclovers.com/blog/choose-best-woocommerce-multi-vendor-marketplace-plugin/

Thanks for your time.

Shhiv

memtimintursun
      Participant

It is compatible with multi vendor. original code was not, but I did change code and made it compatible with multi vendor. for example in the original code, there was not anything about the userID when publishing, I added such as ‘post_author’ => 2(root was 1, and testing with root account, but in database I see that as expected ‘post_author’ => 2 and in vendor panel as well see it), and tested and it works. the original was with out ‘post_author’.

If you redirect me, I could add it. can you share those code? “As we have created six views for Bookings integration and written our own code to make it working from Front-end.” I would like to see it as example.

right now it is not about my ebayImport compatible with multi vendor, it’s about how can I use ebayImport in WCFM and make available for group of paid vendors. from my understanding that if I integrate your all 3 plugins and I can assign who can use ebaImporter. but right now even I couldn’t integrate and test the basics. you could share your example code that making available woocommerce plugins in WCFM panel. those bookings integrating is could be good example, but I can’t see the code.

My programming language is vbscript/asp. I do good understand php codes.

Thanks in advance!

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Such integration codes are also present in WCFM Free.

For reference you may check these –

1. wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-wcbookings.php
      2. wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-wcsubscriptions.php

Thank you

memtimintursun
      Participant

Hi Shhiv,

Some how right now the “ebayImporter” not working after I updated 3.20 version. before it was working when 3.17.

I mean working is the “blank screen” like on the attachment above. right now not working is, shows completely not found page.

I was trying to find out integrate other plugin, but now even more problem come up. even not working above the plugin “ebayImporter”.

Can I ask your help?

Sorry, I don’t want to ask help if at least if it was working like “blank screen” and trying to find out integrate with that plugin. I know I am kind of asking too much. and also you guys trying to really help. that’s is nice of you guys. now I have to ask again, because I really like the WCFM interface and trying to use it. if I can use it, I will buy it, I will write review, I will introduce it to my friends and as well I will suggest my own researches.

Can I ask your help please?

Thank you Shhiv

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This is Shhiv.

Firstly I want to say you, I am really sorry for a delayed reply and if any of our behavior seems to you that we will not help you any more. Please don’t thing such a way, it really hurts.

It does not matter at all for us whether you are using WCFM or any of it’s add-ons. You may reach us anytime for any kind help regarding WordPress/WooCommerce or may be anything related to web.

I am not exactly sure why that custom plugin stop working just after WCFM update, this should not be, except you have deactivated WCFM.
      Can you please deactivate and re-active it once, hope will fix the issue for you!!
      You can share link or files of “ebayImporter” with me as well, then it will be better for me to guide you in more depth to integrate that.

Honestly, I have created WCFM from my passion and really love to help any WP users, not everything for business. You have liked WCFM and want to know others about it, that is my achievement, really thanks for that. If you write a review that will be bonus for me.

Just relax, take me as your friend and feel free to ask me whatever help you required, rather I say just demand from me what else you required to work with WCFM.

Thanks again
      Shhiv

memtimintursun
      Participant

I even did completely new setup everything, but it says this;

Oops! That page can’t be found.

Well, It’s not deactivated, it’s activated status. tried do again, but the same result.

I am sure this is happening after upgrade.

WCfM Forum

Thanks for replying back.

That’s really strange.

What is the permalink structure of your site?

Please set it custom – post name and update permalink Settings once.

I have created such Custom solution for many of our users but never heard such issue with WCfM update.

Did you do that step, deactivate and activate the custom plugin, if not then please do that as well.

Thank You

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Didn’t hear back from you anymore!!

Is everything working for you now?

Feel free to reach us anytime.

Thank You

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Questions before but this’ is closed to new replies.