Quick Edit Buttons from the store page

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Quick Edit Buttons from the store page

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ahmad Msouti

Hello!

I firstly want to thank you for this wonderful plugin. I loved it and I got the wcfm ultimate.

I am facing a tiny issue. In All the demos, as a vendor account, I could quickly edit the products from the store page. However, I’m only able to view the wcfm_buttons when I go to the single product. I looked into the code and couldn’t get to figure out what the problem is.

I looked in the forum, but only found this related question, but couldn’t get anything from it.
      https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/remove-quick-edit-buttons-wcfm_buttons/

In the capability settings, I switched everything on. including the quick edit button of course. but still no luck

Your help is much appreciated.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Well, do you want to disable “Quick Edit Buttons”? Or, you are not having this under store archive pages?

Thank You

Ahmad Msouti

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I do not want to disable quick edit buttons.

If I am a store vendor account, and I go to my store, I can’t view the quick edit buttons on my products. I want to make them appear, like the demo.

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

OK, which theme you are using?

Well, quick edit buttons are default feature. Only if theme destroyed default WC hooks then those will not visible!

Thank You

Ahmad Msouti

Oh ok I see, I am using a theme called sw_market. this one: https://demo.wpthemego.com/themes/sw_market/intro/

I’ll look into the theme code and see if i could solve the issue. if you have any experience in this and know where to guide me I’d be grateful.

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, I am not very well aware with this theme.

Can you please be sure this theme does not removed “woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item” hook from WC archive template?

Thank You

Ahmad Msouti

Fixed it, Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great … thanks for updating me o this.

have a great day 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Quick Edit Buttons from the store page’ is closed to new replies.